Age of Ultron - The Complete Event (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr (- Nem -)

seeders: 70
leechers: 85
Added on August 18, 2014 by Nemesis43in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Age of Ultron - The Complete Event (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr (- Nem -) (Size: 950.28 MB)
 Age_of_Ultron_-_The_Complete_Event_(2013)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr950.28 MB

Description

For years, the Marvel Universe has lived in fear that the artificial intelligence known as Ultron would one day wipe out all organic life and take over Earth. That day has arrived! The impossible has happened, and Ultron rules the planet! As the few super-hero survivors who remain try desperately to stay alive, Luke Cage learns the staggering secret of Ultron's victory. And when a near-broken Captain America leads a ragtag counterattack, Wolverine makes a controversial and desperate decision - one that creates a new Marvel Universe, and inadvertently brings horrific disaster with it! With one final chance, can the heroes fix everything and defeat Ultron? Collecting AGE OF ULTRON #1-10 and #10AI, AVENGERS ASSEMBLE #14AU-15AU, FANTASTIC FOUR (2012) #5AU, FEARLESS DEFENDERS #4AU, SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #6AU, ULTRON #1AU, UNCANNY AVENGERS #8AU, and WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #27AU.

All my uploads can be viewed/read using CDisplayEx (link below) or similar comic viewing App.

Please seed.
If reseed needed - message me.

Feel free to message me with any requests or questions you may have.

Torrent: CDisplayEx Windows x32 and x64 v1.10.14

Torrent: ComicRackSetup09154 exe

Or for your Android device try ComicRack v1.79

Torrent: ComicRack v1.79

When messaging with requests please take a minute to check the 'What`s Been Scanned Master List' - it`s a very useful resource - here`s a link -

Torrent: The What's Scanned Master List (thru 2014-03|posted 2014-07-30)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
950.28 MB
seeders:70
leechers:85
Age of Ultron - The Complete Event (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr (- Nem -)

All Comments

Great. Thank you for the torrent.
awesome...thanks
For the reading order questions - I`ve not read this yet, but i`m pretty sure that when Marvel release a collected edition of one of their events they would do their best to get the reading order correct
Was looking for the complete saga of Ultron for so long , thanks a ton mate !
quick question before i download this... is it already in reading order? thanks
Awesome,thx as always for your shares..
Thanks!