Alfred Potter - Website Video Products-Licks-Video-Instruction - Upcoming Artist - Must Have

seeders: 7
leechers: 9
Added on September 2, 2015 by bluesman101in Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Alfred Potter - Website Video Products-Licks-Video-Instruction - Upcoming Artist - Must Have (Size: 2.22 GB)
 -The Modal Guitar Drone Exercise- - How to achieve Musical Freedom.mp452.64 MB
 80's Rock Ballad Jam Track in E Minor.mp48.91 MB
 A Minor Rock Jam Backing Track.mp47.18 MB
 B Minor Chillout Jam.mp411.96 MB
 Blood Dragon Style 80s Retro Synth A Minor Jam Backing Track.mp411.19 MB
 Brooding Backing Track in E Minor.mp48.01 MB
 Cosmic Drone Backing Track.mp423.04 MB
 D Major-B Minor Ballad Backing Track.mp485.75 MB
 Dreamy Jam Track in E.mp410.47 MB
 G Major _ E minor Jam Backing Track.mp4199.5 MB
 Lead Guitar Exercise #1 - Picking Hand Isolation - Alternate picking exercise.mp46.34 MB
 Lead Guitar Exercise #2 - -Diminished Legato Finger Torture- Legato Exercise.mp416.04 MB
 Lead Guitar Exercise 3 - Chromatic Triplets Picking Synchronisation.mp432.5 MB
 Lead Guitar Exercise 4 - Alternate Picking String Crossing.mp435.61 MB
 Lick #1 - Dsus2,4 Tapped Legato Arpeggio Shred Lick.mp45.54 MB
 Lick #10 - E minor Sweeps + TAB.mp47.76 MB
 Lick #11 - Sweeping Blues Lick in A + TAB.mp43.98 MB
 Lick #12 - Metal Legato Sequence in F# Phrygian Dominant + TAB.mp42.69 MB
 Lick #13 - Steve Lynch Style Two-Handed Tapping + TAB.mp46.68 MB
 Lick #14 - Legato Tapping in E minor + TAB.mp45.63 MB
 Lick #15 - Paul Gilbert Style Legato Picking.mp46.29 MB
 Lick #16 - Vinnie Moore Style Pedal Tones + TAB.mp43.55 MB
 Lick #17 - Legato Tapping Outro + TAB.mp48.28 MB
 Lick #18 - Emotive E minor Legato Descent + TABs.mp43.84 MB
 20 Beginner-Intermediate Blues-Rock Licks.mp4430.7 MB
 20 Neoclassical Licks.mp4415.73 MB
 Readme Important!.txt0 bytes
 Advanced Pentatonic Legato Ideas.mp429.32 MB
 Creative Sweep Picking.mp443.18 MB
 How Alcohol Makes You A Better Musician.mp433.18 MB
 How Muscle Memory Works.mp47.66 MB
 Modal Improvisation-Drone Exercise.mp426.35 MB
 The Modes Eplained 3 - 7th Chords of the Modes.mp423.74 MB
 The Modes Explained 1 - What are the modes- - Guitar modes lesson.mp441.52 MB
 The Modes Explained 2 - How to make your own chord progressions - Guitar modes lesson.mp438.41 MB

Description

imageimageimageimageimage

www.AlfredPotter.com
20 Neoclassical Licks - And Website Content
By: Alfred Potter

Welcome to my site! I'm Alfred Potter and I'm a lead guitarist living in Wellington, New Zealand (Originally from Wales). Despite having a musical father, I showed seemingly no interest in musical instruments. I eventually took up electric guitar at the (late!) age of 17 after playing a LOT of "GTA: Vice City" as I got completely hooked on the 80s rock sound. I picked up an entry-level Jackson JS-1 and have been playing it ever since! I got into prominent 80s bands and guitarists such as Ratt, Autograph and Vinnie Moore and knew very early on that I had found my life-long pursuit.

At age 18 I went to university which was a mistake as I wasn't too interested in anything academic! but it turned out to be one of the most productive years of my guitar-playing life! I would go to uni with my friend Andrei and skip classes just to jam and drink cup after cup of coffee. It was this year, 2008, which I believe was responsible for my huge increase in skill ( as I was jamming everyday!). That same year I taught myself how to restore and put together electric guitars, and so, from 80s charvel parts, I built myself a Steve Lynch replica guitar.

My progress as a lead guitarist was steady from here on - I started teaching myself to sweep at age 19, and also had a good go at alternate picking at age 20. But it wasn't until a few years later at the beginning of 2012 that I really got serious. I began a youtube channel and started releasing 'lick videos' and jam tracks. A year later, for the first time, I got a practice diary and started keeping records of my goals, exercises, strengths, weaknesses and metronome progress across all areas of my technique. Keeping a running record of my progress and logged hours in such a way drastically improved my playing. I soon started making solo instrumental tracks for my concept album "Argonaut". I am now currently teaching guitar, making tracks, working on my youtube channel and practicing technique for roughly 4 hours a day.

Content Runtime: 4hours 33mins 38secs

WEBRip Format : MP4 Video codec : H.264 Audio codec : AAC Video : Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 25fps Audio : Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.22 GB
seeders:7
leechers:9
Alfred Potter - Website Video Products-Licks-Video-Instruction - Upcoming Artist - Must Have

All Comments

Thank You!!!
thank alot man can you stream videos from jamtrack central if you have the time
Yeah. I've gotta copy a book(Young Guitar-Japanese Mag-DVD combo-This guy Yuya Komoguchi is AMAZING. Your gonna LOVE him) I promised to GuitarFusion that will prolly take about an hour but then I'm free the rest the night. Which videos were you wanting?
andy james and sam coulsoun but pleaeeeeeeees take your time no rush and thank you soooooooo much man i really apreciate your efforts
Hi Jack all Andy James lessons have been already uploaded online (Custom Metal 3 included), the original once, not streamed. Just search for it.
Just check it myself, it's almost everywhere.
and I LOVE japanese guitarist like syu and gentaro satumaro