seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 2, 2015 by Tech96in Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Amazing Tile (Size: 10.5 MB)
 amazingtile1.2.apk10.5 MB
 read me.txt1.04 KB

Description

This is a simple game that I have created using Unity. You can think of it as a vertical flappy bird game. There is also a leader board included.

Q1. Why am I giving this?
Ans : I would like to receive feedback from you guys and any more changes that can improve this game. That's my only goal.

Q2. Why does it need internet permission?
Ans: To display the leaderboard, and to submit scores. You might also notice Google play billing services, but there aren't any ads. I have added them since I will add ads if I ever submit a much improved version of this game to the Play Store.

Q3. Why do you need my email?
Ans: Simply for the leaderboard. Frankly speaking, I wanted to keep the usernames unique and hence I am asking for the email. However, you can give any valid email you want(e.g. xyz@gmail.com will work even if it isn't yours). Also, you don't need internet to play this game, nor during submission of the email.
However, I would still prefer if you guys submit your scores to the leaderboard, so that I can get an idea about how many people are playing the game.

Download might be slow initially, since my upload speed is rather low. Please be patient. Thanks!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.5 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Amazing Tile