Angel (A Companion Book to Monster - Impossible #1.5) - Julia Sykes.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 3, 2015 by ira-1969in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Angel (A Companion Book to Monster - Impossible #1.5) - Julia Sykes.epub (Size: 196.45 KB)
 Angel (A Companion Book to Monster - Impossible #1.5) - Julia Sykes.epub196.45 KB

Description

A companion novella to Monster (Impossible #1). Get the story from Sean's point of view.
I almost died that night. And then what did I do? I assaulted and terrified the woman who had saved my life. And then I told her that her life was over, that she could never leave my apartment. But as much as I knew that she hated me, I couldn’t help being fiercely attracted to her. The more I got to know her, the more I wanted her. God, just how fucked up am I?

Sean Reynolds’ life changes on the day he gets shot, the day he meets Dr. Claudia Ellers. His best friend, Bradley Smith, abducted her to save his life. She hates him for what he has done to her, understandably so. And he hates himself for it. What’s worse: he wants her, more than he has ever wanted any woman. He craves to take her, to dominate her body and watch her writhe beneath him in ecstasy.

But how could he live with himself if he seduces a woman who can’t escape him? He couldn’t. Not if he did that to her. But does he have a hope of resisting her?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
196.45 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Angel (A Companion Book to Monster - Impossible #1.5) - Julia Sykes.epub