Ant-Man 2015 HD-TS x264 AC3 LiNE AUDIO-CPG

seeders: 51
leechers: 36
Added on September 29, 2015 by scenetime4in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDx264TeleSyncCam

Ant-Man 2015 HD-TS x264 AC3 LiNE AUDIO-CPG (Size: 1.44 GB)
 After Credit Scene.mkv16.39 MB
 Ant-Man 2015 HD-TS x264 AC3 LiNE AUDIO-CPG.mkv1.41 GB
 sample.mkv15.61 MB
 scenetime.txt193 bytes

Description

Torrent Has Been Downloaded from https://www.SceneTime.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478970/

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 720x360 60fps [V: [HD-TS]]
Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz stereo [A: [English]]
Source: 720pHDCAM | Jinnx line audio thx to all
Encoder: CPG
Sample: included

"ENCODER NOTES"

i saw few folks were looking for this movie around here well its not WEB which might take some time to be available, However i did this while back so just sharing here for those who are still looking for a watchable print. and this might do for you. you have to bear Hardcoded subs though. to me its Fine... Complete movie from start to finish included After credit scenes.

looking for unreleased CAM/SCR/DVD/WEB or anything that you want it to look better contact -> kimboslice459@gmail.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.44 GB
seeders:51
leechers:36
Ant-Man 2015 HD-TS x264 AC3 LiNE AUDIO-CPG

All Comments

Thanx!
don't bother... too dark, and someone's blocking the lower right hand corner
don't bother... too dark, and someone's blocking the lower right hand corner
Well at least peak our interest with something other than your user name as INFO :- you have VUL status this comes with responsibility to make sure your torrents are up to KAT protocol with the full info in the main
keep waiting for a better version. this is not good.
720 x 360
thnx bro ;)
INFO please resolution ????come on guys at least peak our interest with something other than your name you have VUL status this comes with responsibility to make sure your torrents are up to KAT protocol full info please
d/l and take a look
I did it mate wish I didn't was old cam with HC subs waste of bandwidth just like ur comment that is why no INFO I presume