ARK: Survival Evolved [v238.3] Repack-MAXAGENT

seeders: 60
leechers: 60
Added on April 19, 2016 by Anton.Sokolovin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

ARK: Survival Evolved [v238.3] Repack-MAXAGENT (Size: 8.25 GB)
 game-3.bin1.88 GB
 game-2.bin1.6 GB
 game-4.bin1.3 GB
 game-1.bin1.09 GB
 game-5.bin984.63 MB
 game-7.bin826 MB
 game-8.bin314.8 MB
 game-6.bin286.5 MB
 setup.exe3.55 MB
 Readme info.txt454 bytes
 autorun.inf69 bytes
 vcredist_x64.exe6.86 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB

Description

Release Date: June 2, 2015Genre: Action (Shooter), 3D, 1st Person, 3rd PersonDeveloper: Studio WildcardPublisher: Studio WildcardPublishing Type: RepackGUI Language: Russian, EnglishV-Language: EnglishCrack: enclosing (ALI213)System requirements:Operating System: Windows Vista / 7/8 (x64)Processor: 2 GHz 64-bit Dual-Core CPURAM: 4 GBVideo: DirectX11 Compatible GPU, 1 GBSound Card: DirectX compatibleHard disk space: 20 GBDescription:Built on the Unreal Engine 4, ARK: Survival Evolved is a game of survival of the genre with a unique blend of multiplayer, cooperative and competitive modes. Players wake up naked and hungry on a beach of a mysterious island, among many other discouraged people. The ARK: Survival Evolved, you must: hunts, harvest, learn a craft, research technologies and build a shelter from the scorching sun day, frosty nights, weather conditions and potential enemies. Use cunning strategy and tactics, to tame mounts of dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures that move dynamically across the ecosystem, land, sea, air, and even dungeons. Create your strong character and get a variety of items, skills, and animals using an in-depth role-playing system. Start the tribe together with hundreds of other players in order to survive and grab competing tribes ... and eventually discover the true purpose of the Ark (Ark).Features of Repack:Version of the game - 238.3Nothing removedNothing recodedInstallation ~ 10-15 minutes (depending on your computer)Release from MAXAGENT

Screens-Click to enlarge

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.25 GB
seeders:60
leechers:60
ARK: Survival Evolved [v238.3] Repack-MAXAGENT

Trailer

All Comments

I selected ENGLISH when I installed the game :| Why is the game in Russian? Is there at least any way to change the language from registry or from somewhere?

UPDATE: Nevermind, using "-culture=en" in the shortcut fixed the language problem :P Thanks for sharing :)
Thank you. You made F the sh*t out of me for a short time!

OMG, this crap...haha made me laugh :S
Haha :D sorry for that :D again, thanks for sharing, the game runs perfectly fine :D