Assassins Creed 3 The Tyranny of King Washington The Infamy DLC

seeders: 33
leechers: 2
Added on February 20, 2013 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Assassins Creed 3 The Tyranny of King Washington The Infamy DLC (Size: 1.05 GB)
 rld-ac3dlc3.iso1.05 GB

Description

No description found for this torrent.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.05 GB
seeders:33
leechers:2
Assassins Creed 3 The Tyranny of King Washington The Infamy DLC

All Comments

i need help it shows could not retrieve installation folder! installation will be aborted
i simply downloaded "assassins creed 3 the tyranny of washington 1.04 fixed files" from gamecopyworld and it worked flawlessly.... no update to 1.02 or 1.03.... just copy pasted the files and it worked as such.... PS i had blackbox version with theta crack

and for those that show "installation aborted "
do the following

- Run Regedit

- Find the folder: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREUbisoftAssassin's Creed 3, and make sure the path in InstallDir and the Version number are correct.

- Create a new key here called 1.03 (or your version no.) and inside that new key double click on (Default) and enter 1.03 (or your version no.) under "Value Data"

- Then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareWow6432NodeMicrosoft WindowsCurrentVersionUninstall

- Create a new key in this folder named exactly this: {9D15E813-0C26-41E7-ABC5-3EB06FF1B3CF}.

- Then inside that new key, create a new string named DisplayVersion, and set it value to the version of the game you have (>1.03 for us). Then install the dlc and it should work
thanks
I hope it does
good torrent. thanks for sharing