AV Linux - avlinux6 0 1b lxde i386 en iso

seeders: 39
leechers: 2
Added on August 9, 2013 by armin9in Applications > UNIX
Torrent verified.

AV Linux - avlinux6 0 1b lxde i386 en iso (Size: 2.93 GB)
 avlinux6.0.1b-lxde-i386-en.iso2.93 GB

Description

Name: avlinux6.0.1b-lxde-i386-en.iso

Description:

AV Linux is a custom shop modded and rodded 32bit Linux based Operating System built from a hand-picked selection of available tools including Debian/GNU Linux, the LXDE Desktop Environment and Remastersys. AV Linux is first and foremost a well-rounded OS suited for most common daily computer tasks and runs on most PC's and Intel Macs. On top of this versatile base is a full complement of the best Linux Audio and Video creation software encompassing both open-source excellence and commercial demos. AV Linux can be operated in a variety of ways including running from a LiveDVD, LiveUSB or installed to the Hard Drive either by itself or as a Dual-Boot with another Operating System. As an installed Operating System AV Linux differs from many other Desktop Linux Distributions in that it provides a complete, stable pre-tested and state-of-the-art user experience free from constant pestering for superfluous system updates. AV Linux employs an annual release schedule and a well-maintained packages archive to balance reliable performance and timely important individual program updates.

Official Website: http://www.bandshed.net/AVLinux.html

md5sum: daf09072ba88f83d1d2f25d28df4e62b

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.93 GB
seeders:39
leechers:2
AV Linux - avlinux6 0 1b lxde i386 en iso

All Comments

Agree with earlier comments