Batman- Arkham City (The Movie)

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on August 3, 2015 by Cypherpunkedin Movies
Torrent verified.

Batman- Arkham City (The Movie) (Size: 2.95 GB)
 Batman- Arkham City (The Movie).mp42.95 GB

Description

This is chronologically the third entry in the Arkham series. You may want to watch Arkham Origins first, and it is highly recommended that you watch Arkham Asylum first.

Written by veteran Batman writer Paul Dini with Paul Crocker and Sefton Hill, Arkham City is based on the franchise's long-running comic book mythos.

The story takes place exactly one year after the events of Arkham Asylum; Quincy Sharp is now Gotham's mayor, having won the election after taking credit for stopping Joker's assault on Arkham. With Arkham Asylum and Blackgate Penitentiary both closed due to the events of the previous installment, Sharp has arranged for all of Gotham's inmates to be moved to Arkham City, an open-air prison built around the slums of Gotham City. Which doesn't sound so bad until you take into account that tax-dodgers and pretty burglars are in there with serial killers, lunatics and crime bosses.

Oh, and they didn't move out the poor people first.

Many of Batman's arch-foes are among the incarcerated, returning from Arkham Asylum or being newly introduced as characters within the series.
Psychiatrist Professor Hugo Strange is brought on to oversee the prison. In a complicated series of events, Bruce Wayne gets taken into the city, learning that Strange knows the identity of Batman and has a mysterious plan in motion. Escaping and suiting up, Batman dives into the gangs of Arkham City to rescue Catwoman and encounter many of his Rogues Gallery, who have carved out their own territories — including The Joker, who (true to form) has some wicked plans of his own...

Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill return from the previous game to portray the roles of Batman and the Joker. Besides the characters mentioned above, Poison Ivy, Victor Zsasz, Harley Quinn, and The Riddler's return; newcomers to the series include Robin, Two-Face, Catwoman, The Penguin, Calendar Man, Mr. Freeze, Deadshot, Talia al Ghul, Black Mask, and Solomon Grundy.

This is the cinematic version of the game, cut together by Andy Gilleand. His description:

For those of you who may not be familiar with my work, yes this is a movie. No, it's not a hollywood production, but I still consider it a movie. The idea is taking a game, and editing it in a way that allows the story to be seen and enjoyed by people who don't play video games. This also allows people who enjoy the game to go back and rewatch the story without the time necessary to play the game, and without the stress induced by dying multiple times, lol.

While cutscenes are a focus for me, as they drive the story, they aren't the only thing included in these movies. If you do that, you lose a lot of the story. I have to include enough gameplay to link the cutscenes without confusing the viewer. I want to make sure someone who's never played the game can still understand the story. I also like to remove any "game indicators" which make it obvious to the viewer that they're watching a game. One thing I was able to do with this game was disable the HUD entirely. I found a config file tweak that allowed me to disable the HUD, making this a much more movie like experience. This allows the game to be presented in a much more cinematic style that helps fit it to this format much better. The only thing that remained was the bat logo that appeared above enemy heads in some areas, but I was able to edit those out.

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L3.1
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 1 frame
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Duration : 2h 56mn
Bit rate : 2 200 Kbps
Maximum bit rate : 8 167 Kbps