Batman - Bruce Wayne - Murderer (2014) (digital-Empire).cbz (- Nem -)

seeders: 410
leechers: 119
Added on October 4, 2014 by Nemesis43in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Batman - Bruce Wayne - Murderer (2014) (digital-Empire).cbz (- Nem -) (Size: 705.07 MB)
 Batman_-_Bruce_Wayne_-_Murderer_(2014)_(digital-Empire).cbz705.07 MB

Description

After being found with the dead body of Vesper Fairchild in his arms, Bruce Wayne is arrested for murder. Looking to prove Bruce's innocence, Nightwing, Robin, and Batgirl quickly begin an investigation to discover the true killer. But as the mystery unfolds, evidence of Bruce's guilt mounts and even his closest allies are beginning to question their mentor's innocence. Tired of portraying himself as someone he is not and further embracing the freedom of his masked identity, Bruce decides to lay his millionaire playboy alter ego to rest and live life only as the Batman.

All my uploads can be viewed/read using CDisplayEx (link below) or similar comic viewing App.Please seed.If reseed needed - message me.
Feel free to message me with any requests or questions you may have.

Torrent: CDisplayEx Version 1.10.17 Comic Book Reader for Windows x86x64 (latest)

Torrent: ComicRackSetup09154 exe

Or for your Android device try ComicRack v1.79

Torrent: ComicRack v1.79

When messaging with requests please take a minute to check the 'What`s Been Scanned Master List' - it`s a very useful resource -
here`s a link -

Torrent: The What's Scanned Master List (thru 2014-04|posted 2014-09-10)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
705.07 MB
seeders:410
leechers:119
Batman - Bruce Wayne - Murderer (2014) (digital-Empire).cbz (- Nem -)

All Comments

Thanks.
best book
thank you Nem... THE STAR...
thank you
Awesome as ever..Thx dude...
thanks for sharing....
salamat!
this is a collection of a crossover from early 2000's... many issues from Bat Family titles... was followed by Bruce Wayne: Fugitive https://kat.cm/batman-bruce-wayne-fugitive-2014-digital-empire-cbz-nem-t9662126.html ... a good read...
Thanks for this.....