Bluebeard’s Castle 2 – Son of the Heartless - NEW HOG [ASG]

seeders: 95
leechers: 15
Added on February 12, 2014 by allsmartgamesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Bluebeard’s Castle 2 – Son of the Heartless - NEW HOG [ASG] (Size: 730.34 MB)
 Bluebeards Castle 2 - Son of the Heartless [ASG].exe730.34 MB

Description

No Need For Patches Or Serials Just Run Installer And Enjoy The Game!

ighteen years have passed since the last of Bluebeard’s wives managed to escape with her life, and the life of their unborn son. As he approaches manhood, the young man now faces nightmares that threaten to drive him mad. His aunt reveals the true tale of his father’s past. If he does not destroy the immortal heart that cursed his father, he shall die before his next birthday. Even as he approaches Bluebeard’s Castle he can feel his heart slowing. He doesn’t have much time. He must find the dark heart… or die trying in Bluebeard’s Castle: Son of the Heartless, a heart-pounding Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game!

System Requirements:
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 733 MB

Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching
- Unknown Author -

And Seed like there is no bandwidth limit

Support Us
Your "Thank You" means a lot

Thanks To Lee-Gt

And Let's never forget the work of Flight of the Conchords

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
730.34 MB
seeders:95
leechers:15
Bluebeard’s Castle 2 – Son of the Heartless - NEW HOG [ASG]

All Comments

thanks
where should i rename it i cant find pls specify which folder and where
after installing openal32 , game does not load , i checked Bigfish & lots o peolpes have the same problem plus freezing problems, there is an update available to them , so have to wait for updated version.
in appdata the game textlog ...2014-Feb-13 16:57:12] Irr::beginScene > FAILED(hr = pID3DDevice->TestCooperativeLevel())
[2014-Feb-13 16:57:12] Irr::beginScene > return false;
[2014-Feb-13 16:57:12] Render: FAILED TO BEGIN SCENE
If some of you have the same problem as me, saying that open al32 is missing. Here is a link that helped me play the game:

https://code.google.com/p/rallyraid/downloads/detail?name=oalinst.zip&can=2&q=
mctanaka

from: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/20192/openal32-dll-game-won-t-start