Borderlands 1.4.1 + all DLC (online/offline)

seeders: 7
leechers: 3
Added on May 14, 2012 by jimbus80in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Borderlands 1.4.1 + all DLC (online/offline) (Size: 5.72 GB)
 Borderlands_130_JimbusEd.iso4.38 GB
 Update_141.exe1.34 GB

Description

Borderlands 1.3.0 + update 1.4.1, just install, update and play.

Features of this edition:

- Two files: the game updated to the 1.3.0 version (which includes the three first DLC: Ned, Moxxi and Knoxx) and with the videos semi-ripped to be able to make a DVD-5, and the update to the 1.4.1, which also includes the "Claptraps Robot Revolution" DLC. So, you can burn the game in one DVD and its final update to another one.
- The game is only in English and Spanish and works online.
- It includes a savegame with everything unlocked and a hunter with awesome weapons and items.

Because of the video ripping, this edition is specially thought for those who have already played the game and know the story but want to replay it with friends cooperatively.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.72 GB
seeders:7
leechers:3
Borderlands 1.4.1 + all DLC (online/offline)

Trailer

All Comments

download this one..this one is great and virus free
hello jim have problem Run the installation tells me you have a problem in dll and run my game says missing steam you know what's playing; help
Found a virus in my borderlands folder, It may have been this or Borderlands Proper-Razor1911. I have Bitdefender Plus 2013 so you can almost guarentee it wasn't a false positive.
Y NO CUTSCENES ?
2013-06-15 07:10
works. i had to download physxcudart_20.dll and change the .ini file to get it to run properly. thanks!