Broken {Broken Trilogy Book #1} By J. L. Drake EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 14, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Broken {Broken Trilogy Book #1} By J. L. Drake EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.25 MB)
 Broken - J. L. Drake.azw3500.8 KB
 Broken - J. L. Drake.mobi423.26 KB
 Broken - J. L. Drake.epub295.52 KB
 Cover.jpg56.04 KB
 metadata.opf2.53 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance, Military
ISBN: 9781680580716

About:

My name is Savannah Miller. My father is the mayor of New York. One day after my twenty-seventh birthday I was grabbed from behind. A cloth sack was quickly pulled over my head, and I was taken from everything I'd ever known. I was beaten, starved, treated like an animal, and forced to live in a room with no windows. With no sense of time and no dignity left I finally gave up hope and made a promise to myself to end it all.

Unfortunately, it was going to be a slow process. Then one night an elite group of US Army soldiers came to my rescue. I was brought to a safe house and given two options: One-Stay under their protection and follow their rules or... Two-Leave and be guaranteed to be returned to the savages within a week. I chose option one. As I work with a therapist and begin processing my hellish ordeal things slowly begin to surface. With the help of new friends and a potential new love I fight to get my life back and make choices that will forever alter my future. This is my story...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.25 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0