Brutal Nature v0.50

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 18, 2014 by Jet_Chanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Brutal Nature v0.50 (Size: 191.96 MB)
 Brutal Nature v0.50.7z191.96 MB

Description

Brutal nature is a multiplayer survival game with voxel based terrain to mine for resources, destroy with weapons and place to form structures. Featuring realistic natural environments and rich engaging combat, it blends PVP and PVE game play with resource gathering and detailed but easy to use crafting.

The Landscape is a smooth voxel terrain that you can mine for resources, make caves, destroy with weapons, blow up with explosives and place to build structures up to thousands of feet in any direction. Build towers miles tall and mine far into the depths of the earth with our easy to use terrain editing controls.

Realism will be strived for but not allowed to stand in the way of fun. Game play will be tunable from highly realistic to arcade style fun by an easy to use modding system.

Inspired by Fallout, Terraria and Dwarf Fortress, We wish to bring you a game with complex depth and exciting combat in a modern age realistic world. We heavily support modding and have made the game exceptionally easy to mod. All vanilla content is essentially a mod that can be removed, edited or replaced.

Featuring a rich but easy to use crafting system with over 700 recipes you can craft just about anything in the game from ammo to any of the 80 weapons!

Brutal Nature is currently free to play while in alpha but development is supported entirely by pre-orders, So pre-order your copy today! We are looking to become an early access game, the trailer does not reflect the final graphical quality of the game.
New versions are released every 2 to 4 weeks so come back frequently to check on our progress!

UPDATE LOG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like the game, buy it. Support the devs!

Game Page

Content source = small-games.info

No credit claiming for the content. Only providing the content for download.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
191.96 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Brutal Nature v0.50

Trailer