Camtasia Studio 8.3.0 Build 1471

seeders: 238
leechers: 4
Added on January 28, 2014 by in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Camtasia Studio 8.3.0 Build 1471 (Size: 243.69 MB)
 camtasia.exe243.69 MB
 info.txt419 bytes

Description

Camtasia Studio is the complete professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM and portable media players, including iPod. With support for a variety of video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future.
Easily record your screen, PowerPoint, multiple audio tracks, and webcam video to create compelling training videos, screencasts, and presentations without ever leaving your desk. With the power of interactive Camtasia Studio videos, you can deliver high-quality content anytime, to even your most remote audience.
Camtasia Studio helps you keep pace in a mobile world by making it easy to publish videos and MP3 files for iPod and other portable media players. Now your marketing message, screencast, lecture, or just-in-time training video can reach your audience practically anywhere ΓÇô on the bus, in a coffee shop, or while theyΓÇÖre jogging. Camtasia Studio videos are simply designed to share.

Minimum Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
-Microsoft DirectX 9 or later version
-Microsoft .NET 4.0 (included)
-Dual-core processor minimum ~ Recommended: Quad-core processor or better
-2 GB RAM minimum ~ Recommended: 4 GB or more
-2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
-Display dimensions of 1024x768 or greater
-Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (recommended)

Feature-Specific Requirements:
-Camtasia Studio Add-in for PowerPoint requires PowerPoint 2007 (32-bit) or PowerPoint 2010 or 2013 (32-bit or 64-bit)
-Import of .mov and production to .mov and .m4v requires Apple QuickTime 7.2 or later
-Playback using the Smart Player is supported on Internet Explorer 8+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari 5.1+, iOS 5+, Android 4+ (Chrome for Android Recommended)
-Camera video recording requires a USB Web Camera. Recording live from a DV camera is not supported
-Integration with Camtasia Relay requires Camtasia Relay Client Recorder
-GPU acceleration requires DirectX 9 compatible video adapter with 128 MB of video memory or greater and Pixel Shader 2.0 or later

Home Page www.techsmith.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
243.69 MB
seeders:238
leechers:4
Camtasia Studio 8.3.0 Build 1471

All Comments

Thank you!!!
works perfectly fine .
The best screen recoder
Thank you
good application and ALSO HAVE SOME FEATURES THAT WILL MAKE U THINK LIKE A PRO AND WILL give the power to do that...wallah
I LOVE_YOU..hit the stiker..-strikeee
Eveything words but I do not recommend Camtasia, I recorded a 1 hour webinar using video screen capture and it took almost 2 hours for the video to be exported in mp4.

Way too slow, will try MovAvi next. Glad I didnt pay for this fat hog
You do realize the time it takes to render factors in computer components like GPU, CPU, and RAM. It also has a factor with the program you use to render and the quality you record with.
So great! It works
i am facing problems recording full screen game ea cricket 12.download movavi
video suite 12 works perfectly.size is also less than 200 mb.available in kat.cm
Use Fraps for game video recording. File size will be awfully bigger though