Carl Verheyen - Forward Motion

seeders: 3
leechers: 27
Added on October 1, 2015 by bluesman101in Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Carl Verheyen - Forward Motion (Size: 5.97 GB)
 CARLVERHEYEN_FORWARDMOTION.iso5.97 GB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Carl Verheyen: Forward Motion
Advancing on the Electric Guitar
Carl Verheyen
Item: 00-31936
UPC: 038081344249
ISBN 10: 073906147X
ISBN 13: 9780739061473

Series: Alfred's Artist Series
Category: Guitar DVD
Format: DVD
Instrument: Guitar
This all-new DVD is the long-awaited follow up to Carl's immensely popular video Intervallic Rock, and shows you a new set of innovative techniques to improve and spice up your playing. Learn the secrets behind Carl's unique style, including creative ways to develop lines, a fresh perspective on bending and vibrato, and a modern intervallic approach to building chords. Forward Motion also highlights Carl's inventive warm-up exercises and practice methods, completing this invaluable journey into the creative process of a true guitar genius.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:-
Video Codec: MPGV
Video Bitrate: 8000 kbps
Video Resolution: 720x480
Frames Per Second: 29.0
Audio Languages: English
Source: DVD9
RunTime Volume 1 ISO: 101 minutes
Subtitles: none

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.97 GB
seeders:3
leechers:27
Carl Verheyen - Forward Motion

All Comments

Thanks a lot man ! To say Carl Verheyen is good would be an understatement...he has been named Best Studio Guitarist and one of top 10 guitarist in the world...it`s something
BTW , are you still planning on uploading books from the Guitar Atlas series or have you forgot about them /.?
Cheers
This guy is phenomenal. My dream job is to become a studio musician.

I had forgotten about the Atlas Series but thanks for the reminder. I'll go the Amazon straight away and get some of those ordered for you guys.
Thanks alot ! You are amazing :)
Keep chasing your dreams , you might knock Carl of the list and become the next Best Studio Guitarist :)
Thank you so much Bluesman!! This is one of my favorite guitarist I think you'll like him.