Cassandra Clare The bane chronicles 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 epub [dovah]

seeders: 24
leechers: 2
Added on August 24, 2013 by dovahkinin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Cassandra Clare The bane chronicles 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 epub [dovah] (Size: 2.98 MB)
 Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale - [Bane Chronicles 03] - Cassandra Clare Sarah Rees...1.59 MB
 The Runaway Queen - [Bane Chronicles 02] - Cassandra Clare Maureen Johnson.epub615.22 KB
 What Really Happened in Peru - [Bane Chronicles 01] - Cassandra Clare Sarah Rees Brennan.epub357.21 KB
 The Rise of the Hotel Dumort - [Bane Chronicles 05] - Cassandra Clare Maureen Johnson.epub240.14 KB
 The Midnight Heir - [Bane Chronicles 04] - Cassandra Clare Sarah Rees Brennan.epub216.18 KB

Description

The Bane Chronicles series

LINK : http://www.goodreads.com/series/92965-the-bane-chronicles#

11 works, 1 primary work

A Collection of Ten Short Stories centred around Magnus Bane.

This batch contained complete titles to date of upload which is 24/8/13

Started in March, one short story in the cycle will be released every month in e-book format. This will be followed by a single print edition in 2014.

Can’t get enough of Magnus Bane? Let the new short story cycle, The Bane Chronicles, fill the void. Cassandra Clare will collaborate with YA authors Sarah Rees Brennan (Unspoken, Team Human) and Maureen Johnson (The Name of the Star, 13 Little Blue Envelopes) on the serialization which will be focus on Bane, the immortal warlock seen in Clare’s Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices series

Just Smoke signal me if need reseeding

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.98 MB
seeders:24
leechers:2
Cassandra Clare The bane chronicles 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 epub [dovah]

All Comments

Thank u it was very fast, but I could open the last two books, I used cool reader app...but the other three perfect!
thanks so much for your time!!!
thank you very much :)
Perfect thanks for sharing my wife will be pleased
thank u so much for this
your welcome friend