Cisco Nexus Configuration & Implementation

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on March 8, 2016 by trancedudein Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Cisco Nexus Configuration & Implementation (Size: 797.74 MB)
 Cisco Nexus Configuration & Implementation.tgz797.74 MB
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt46 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes

Description

Details:

MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours | 824 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn How to Operate Real Cisco Nexus 7000 , 5000 & 2000 Devices. Practical Labs which'll make you Nexus Professional…

Cisco Nexus- The most popular, Demanding and Critical Hardware being used in Worldwide Datacenters.

When I launched my earlier courses- I was asked by students to prepare course on Cisco Nexus as this was not available in market. After spending over a month on Real Cisco Nexus 7000 and 5000 devices- This course is Ready for all of you and Note one thing- You will keep on getting new and updated lectures in this course- ONLY when you are subscribed to it.

All of my Labs have been implemented and Configured on Real Cisco Nexus 7010 and 5K Devices.

I would say it is just the beginning of my courses in this most robust Cisco Nexus Devices.

I am pretty certain that you will NOT get this kind of advanced course anywhere - that too at this unbelievable price ( Never Before ! )

Most of you must be working on DC environments where you will probably have Nexus Devices- But problem that we get is no experience on these critical devices. Now, you will get all commands , features and detailed explanation which will make you a Nexus Professional Engineer.

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
797.74 MB
seeders:1
leechers:4