CKY - The Greatest Hits [2014 MTV Special] [720p x264]

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on August 20, 2015 by char5564in TV
Torrent verified.

CKY - The Greatest Hits [2014 MTV Special] [720p x264] (Size: 644.73 MB)
 cky greatest hits.mp4644.73 MB

Description

CKY - The Greatest Hits
MTV Documentary Special
11-02-2014 @ 10pm EST

Video: x264 / 1280 x 720 / 29.97 FPS
Audio: AAC / 48000 Hz / 128~Kbps

MTV takes a look back at the origin stories of 'Jackass' star Bam Margera and his gang of friends and family in the CKY Crew. Chronicling the groups younger days through their rise to fame and beyond, this new documentary-style special includes rare, never-before-seen footage of Bam, Ryan Dunn, and the entire cast of the cult, underground skate phenomena known as the CKY videos. Also featuring brand new cast and crew testimonials from Jess, April & Phil Margera, Chris 'Raab Himself,' Rake Yohn, Johnny Knoxville and Jeff Tremaine.

I didn't see this on KAT so I thought maybe some of you may enjoy it if you didn't know about it already. Cool little special on the CKY Crew, with some rare old footage that hadn't seen the light of day even to die-hard fans. Decided to upload this while working on my Viva La Bam Ultimate Collection torrent (to go along with my Rob & Big Ultimate Collection torrent), which is also guaranteed to make even the biggest fans ask themselves 'How have I not seen this?' Keep an eye out and enjoy!

imageimageimage

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
644.73 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
CKY - The Greatest Hits [2014 MTV Special] [720p x264]