[Commie] Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou - 02 [964C1431].mkv

seeders: 1074
leechers: 44
Added on April 11, 2014 by AdiEntin Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720p480p

[Commie] Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou - 02 [964C1431].mkv (Size: 473.4 MB)
 [Commie] Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou - 02 [964C1431].mkv473.4 MB

Description

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
473.4 MB
seeders:1074
leechers:44
[Commie] Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou - 02 [964C1431].mkv

All Comments

works perfectly! thank you for a great upload~
Many Thnx
A10/V10 Good torrent. Fast DL. Works perfectly. Thank you AdiEnt for the upload. Great job!
It works perfectly for computers, but

there's issues in playback on media devises due to "Decoded format: Planar 4:2:0 YUV 10-bit LE" instead of Planar 4:2:0 YUV

Never mind, I was just a fucking idiot. This can't be the reason this particular video doesn't work for me.
...and 5 other people did not have that problem?

Welcome to KAT, by the way.
Which player are you using? Because it works fine for me and other people as well. You should be careful giving negative comments. Since you are new here, welcome to KAT but please be careful giving negative posts. Uploaders here work very hard to post these wonderful torrents for you to view for free, so please be grateful.
it doesn't work with boxee box, nor WD TV Live, aslong as you use a computer it works no problem
Now that is a real comment. Thank you for correcting it. Now if you would please remove the negative vote on the torrent it would greatly be appreciated. Most people watch on pc and if you watch on tv, then there are apps that encode and burn so you can watch on tv. The torrent does not need to have a negative vote on it. By voting negative on it you are also giving the uploader a negative post, which he does not deserve it.
I like to watch anime on the big screen too. But most set-top boxes or TVs don't support MKV with soft subs. That's why I always upload other versions of the Anime and download them for myself as well. Try this one...

http://kat.cm/deadfish-bokura-wa-minna-kawaisou-02-720p-aac-mp4-t8985183.html
Thank you for removing the negative rating. I have no idea how to fix your issue. If you are still having issues with watching torrents on your tv you should probably ask in the community under http://kat.cm/community/show/need-help-ask-super-users-experienced-site-members-here-v5/ Good luck.