CopyRight Explained Easily

seeders: 0
leechers: 9
Added on February 2, 2016 by Kahol171in Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

CopyRight Explained Easily (Size: 124.57 MB)
 001 Copyright Course Introduction.mp413.28 MB
 002 How to Make the Most of this Course.mp45.71 MB
 LEGAL DISCLAIMER.txt2.32 KB
 003 What is Copyright, Rights of Copyright Owner, What Copyright Doesnt Cover.mp414.34 MB
 004 3 Most Important Rules of Copyright You Need to Know.mp46.7 MB
 005 Copyright Symbol - Do I Need Give Notice of Copyright.mp42.76 MB
 006 Whats the Difference between Copyright vs. Trademark vs. Patent.mp411.77 MB
 007 International Copyright - How Do I Get Copyright Protection Internationally.mp48.26 MB
 008 What is Work Made for Hire How Does it Apply to Me as a Content Creator.mp414.57 MB
 009 What is Copyright Infringement.mp44.3 MB
 010 What If Im Caught for Copyright Infringement.mp44.56 MB
 011 Whats the Penalty for Copyright Infringement.mp46.5 MB
 012 How Do I Protect My Work by Registering My Copyright.mp45.93 MB
 013 How to Use Content That isnt Yours.txt4.62 KB
 013 Fair Use Defense -- How to Use Copyrighted Work without Getting in Trouble.mp48.35 MB
 014 Public Domain -- Are Facts, Numbers, and Ideas Okay to Use.mp44.89 MB
 Resource of Images you can use without legal Troubles.txt2.64 KB
 Resource of videos you can use without legal Troubles.txt700 bytes
 015 Course Summary Final Words.mp411.66 MB
 016 Copyright Easily Explained PDF Version.pdf1014.91 KB

Description

Udemy link

What is Copyright?

Intellectual property rights are legally recognized exclusive rights to creations of the mind. The purpose of intellectual property rights is to promote the progress of artists by giving creators exclusive rights to their works.

As you can imagine, if you created something and everybody had the right to use it without paying you, not very many people would go through the trouble of creating anything!

Copyright is a law that gives you ownership over the things you create. Copyright also allows you to legally protect your creative work.

Copyright protects any kind of creative work, including photos, videos, blogs, books, articles, songs, plays, sculptures, sound recordings, and other creative works. When you create any of these, you own the copyright to it.

Copyright to these creative works are your rights and your rights alone. Unless you willingly give permission for anyone to do any of these, no one can violate them legally.

In general, it’s illegal for anyone use or copy your work without your permission, but there are some exceptions and limitation to Copyright — Fair Use and Public Domain — both which we will cover in detail in this course.

Typically, content creators, authors, artists, photographers, and other creative professionals need copyright protection for their work.

Please Seed As much as you can
if u cant seed and u live in first Fortnight of Feb then you can get the course for free for limited time

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
124.57 MB
seeders:0
leechers:9
CopyRight Explained Easily