Create Erotic Photography [PDF]

seeders: 68
leechers: 4
Added on December 6, 2013 by Firestorm.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Create Erotic Photography [PDF] (Size: 19.66 MB)
 Create Erotic Photography - Young, Richard.jpg188.05 KB
 Create Erotic Photography - Young, Richard.opf1.14 KB
 Create Erotic Photography - Young, Richard.pdf19.47 MB

Description

Create Erotic Photography: Find Models, Choose Locations, Design Great Lighting & Sell Your Images
Author: Richard Young
Published: August, 2013
Publisher: Amherst Media
ISBN: 9781608956180
Format: Retail PDF
Reader Required: Adobe Reader, Adobe Digital Editions

I'm uploading everything I've got (60+ torrents waiting) and the more seeds I have, the more I can upload. I'd appreciate your help!

Nude photography is a beautiful art form, please keep any comments appropriate, thanks.
Tested on the above readers with no problems. Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download, as comments on the torrent are easy to miss. Please allow a couple seconds for the seedboxes to kick in (I'm running them pretty hot), then it should move pretty quick.
Enjoy! :D

In this comprehensive guide to nude photography, successful commercial photographer, Ric Young, shows how to create top-quality fine art nude images without having a studio full of gear and a roster of eager models. He offers tips for finding willing models and how to make the shoot a success for both the photographer and the model by avoiding common interpersonal conflicts and misunderstandings that can derail the session. The guide then details technical aspects of the shoot, including how to get great photos with any camera, how to use light sources effectively, how to make the most of each setting, and how to enhance images with postproduction computer software. The book concludes with a chapter called “How I Created It,” in which the author provides a behind-the-scenes look at more than a dozen shoots, demonstrating in a comprehensive way how all the previous principles come into play on real assignments

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19.66 MB
seeders:68
leechers:4
Create Erotic Photography [PDF]

All Comments

Nice !Good tips..
needful for all photographers(not 1ly erotic photographers).. nice upload
tanks