Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Alex Irvine.mp3(audio book) zeke23

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on July 20, 2014 by zeke23in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Alex Irvine.mp3(audio book) zeke23 (Size: 242.81 MB)
 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Alex Irvine.mp3242.81 MB

Description

*PLEASE NOTE: THE CURRENT IMAGE IS NOT THE FINAL COVER
A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant specie...more

born
Ypsilanti, Michigan

website
http://alexanderirvine.net/

twitter username
alexirvine

genre
Science Fiction & Fantasy

About this author
edit data

Alexander C. Irvine is an American fantasist and science fiction writer. Many of his works have appeared under the simple moniker "Alex Irvine." He first gained attention with his novel A Scattering of Jades and the stories that would form the collection Unintended Consequences. He has also published the Grail quest novel One King, One Soldier, and the World War II-era historical fantasy The Narrows.

In addition to his original works, Irvine has published Have Robot, Will Travel, a novel set in Isaac Asimov's positronic robot milieu; and Batman: Inferno, about the DC Comics superhero.

His academic background includes an M.A. in English from the University of Maine and a PhD from the University of Denver. He is an assistant professor of Englis...more

Current projects:

Marvel: Avengers Alliance, a Facebook RPG -- you've always wanted to be an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., right? Well, you can if you go to http://apps.facebook.com/avengersalliance

I'm also working on another Marvel game, some things for Blizzard, two novels, a novelization of an upcoming movie, and various shorter pieces and comics. More details as I can reveal them, but trust me, it's some pretty cool stuff.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
242.81 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Alex Irvine.mp3(audio book) zeke23

All Comments

Thanks ^_^
thanx mate