[deanzel] Nadia - Secret of Blue Water - 01v2 [BD 1080p Hi10P Dual Audio FLAC][c7fa7701]

seeders: 5
leechers: 15
Added on May 7, 2015 by deanze1in Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720p

[deanzel] Nadia - Secret of Blue Water - 01v2 [BD 1080p Hi10P Dual Audio FLAC][c7fa7701] (Size: 2.71 GB)
 [deanzel] Nadia - Secret of Blue Water - 01 [BD 1080p Hi10P Dual Audio FLAC][c7fa7701].mkv2.71 GB

Description

Video: 1440x1080 Hi10p (Kagura Raws JP-BD)
Jap Audio: 2.0 16-bit FLAC (Kagura Raws JP-BD)
Eng Audio: 2.0 24-bit FLAC (US-BD)
Signs & Songs 1: deanzel (Rising Sun modified w/ new kfx)
English Subs 1: Rising Sun (deanzel modified w/ new kfx & timing fixes)
Signs & Songs 2: Retail (PGS)
English Subs 2: Retail (PGS)
Chapters

This is the first episode of my 10-bit v2 of Nadia - Secret of Blue Water and I guess a preview/asking for any comments. The new release is based on Kagura's JP-BD raws and the English FLAC audio from the US-BD (DTS-MA source). I've reworked the subs a lot, fixed a lot of timing issues that Rising Sun had in their release and added new Kfx. Tell me how they look so far and if I should make any changes.

I won't release any more single or incomplete episode batches unless it is taking absolutely forever. Updated MEGA folder and downloads will be available at the Kametsu thread as I work on it.

I'm also incredibly slowly working on Maison Ikkoku. I've got ayanokoji's styled PGS subs from her ADC release along with her custom dub mix but I'm planning on OCRing them and restyling them completely myself, adding karaoke, typesetting, etc. However, this will also take an incredible amount of time. If people really want a quick semi-batch, I could just mux the first Box (Episodes 1-48) using her subs (no Signs & Songs track), the edited English dub and chapters that I'll add with Kagura's encode. I'd still work on my version but release it later (if I can even get to that point). If there is interest in this, I could make it happen.

[deanzel] Nadia - Secret ... Release Thread w/ MEGA DDLs

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.71 GB
seeders:5
leechers:15
[deanzel] Nadia - Secret of Blue Water - 01v2 [BD 1080p Hi10P Dual Audio FLAC][c7fa7701]