Dragon Age Inquisition Crack 3DM v3.0 Only

seeders: 28
leechers: 3
Added on December 21, 2014 by D4rK_Knightin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dragon Age Inquisition Crack 3DM v3.0 Only (Size: 2.21 MB)
 3DMGAME.dll1.72 MB
 Launcher.exe502.5 KB
 3DMGAME.ini44 bytes

Description

Year: November 18, 2014Genre: RPG / 3D / 3rd Person / Top-downDeveloper: BioWare Edmonton and BioWare MontréalPublisher: Electronic ArtsPlatform: PCDescription:Crack by 3DM v.3.0 for Dragon Age: Inquisitioninstallation:1) Download the distribution2) Copy the contents of the in the game folder3) Start the game with the Launcher.exe file4) Play!1) Download this torrent2) Copy the contents of the folder in the game folder3) Run the game Launcher.exe4) Play!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.21 MB
seeders:28
leechers:3
Dragon Age Inquisition Crack 3DM v3.0 Only

Trailer

All Comments

Getting screen that tells me to register
nice thank you!
Can anybody help me for my problem? I've downloaded cracks of this game multiple times from many sources. But the 3dmgame.dll is always missing, the download is always failed with the error "system cannot find the file" or something like that. Is there anything I can do?
I've bought this files of game. All burnt in disk. But when i copy the cracked, the 3dmgame.dll file is failed to be copied. It is very strange.
oh thanks, i disabled the firewall before, but i didnt disable the antivirus. And it works! Thanks both of you
when is KEEP coming?
I had the same problem. If you have the unpacked (no install) version, try to move the game folder to the root folder of your drive (like this G:Dragon Age Inquisition). If you need to install the game, reinstall it there. Don't forget to uncheck read-only in your game folders setting.
If none helps check this forum: https://kat.cm/community/show/dragon-age-inquisition-discussion-part-2/
hi,

you have to wait for future cracks...

previously i have the same problem with this game. have 3 different setup of computers.

1. cpu i5 45xx works with the first crack.
2. cpu i7 4650 works with the third crack. (this crack)
3. cpu i5 4250 still does not work until now.

(2nd crack of v.2 does not work with my cpus.)

so i can confirm my third cpu has to wait for future crack. in my opinion, this also apply to your cpu.

just patient...