Drive Luxury and Exotic Cars for Fun and Profit

seeders: 21
leechers: 19
Added on February 15, 2015 by penguinein Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Drive Luxury and Exotic Cars for Fun and Profit (Size: 216.83 MB)
 tracker list.txt510 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt39 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes
 How to Drive Luxury and Exotic Cars for Fun and Profit.tgz216.82 MB

Description

How to Drive Luxury and Exotic Cars for Fun and Profit
Learn how I drive, enjoy and profit from driving some of today's nicest luxury and exotic cars.

INFO:
English | MP4, AVC, 600 kbps, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning

What am I going to get from this course?
Over 37 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
By the end of this course, you will learn the ins and outs of the luxury and exotic car markets
You will learn how supply and demand dictates value
The step by step buying and selling process
You will learn to become an expert car negotiator
You will discover new financing loopholes and systems
How dealers make money, and how to make sure you dont fall for it
You will learn how to outsmart the dealer or the next person you buy a car from
How to create amazing ads to get top dollars for your car
Which specific models and brands to buy
What to look out for so you dont lose all your money in repairs.

COURSE DESCRIPTION

Buying and selling luxury and exotic cars is more than a business, its about the understanding of supply and demand, forecasting of future values and systematic approach to depreciation. While most ordinary people believe the old tales of buying cars at the end of the month to a get a better deal, or perhaps bluffing the dealer; those rules no longer apply. Today's car buying system is all based on numbers, time and supply and demand and these systematic ways dealers think in order to make a profit from you are available for you to ensure you make a profit for yourself.

In this course, I extensively take you through all the following steps to ensure you can buy, sell, and trade luxury and exotic cars for fun and profit.

- Everything you need to know about the US car market

- The art of supply and demand, and its impact.

- The buying process broken down step by step

- How to become an expert negotiator.

- All the financial loopholes you need to know, so you don't invest your own cash.

- Each car brand and model broken down for you

- How to avoid high repair costs.

- Amazing case studies to help guide you.

I have used this system to personally drive and enjoy some of today's most amazing exotic cars like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martin and so many more. I have owned over 40+ cars in the past 6 years and continue to use this system to ensure I keep having fun without losing money, and in many cases as you will see, I actually make a nice profit.

Stop falling for 0% deals and instead understand the true value of how money functions in the realm of the car industry and how you too can take advantage of it.

You don't need a lot of cash to buy car(s), and you don't have to have perfect credit but you do need to be financially stable enough to purchase a car.

PS: Keep in mind that even if luxury and exotic cars do not appeal to you, the information in this course will save you thousands on your next car purchase.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
216.83 MB
seeders:21
leechers:19
Drive Luxury and Exotic Cars for Fun and Profit