Driver Reviver 5.0.1.14 (x86/x64) Final Incl. Crack [ATOM]

seeders: 273
leechers: 30
Added on December 6, 2014 by ATOMin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Driver Reviver 5.0.1.14 (x86/x64) Final Incl. Crack [ATOM] (Size: 47.87 MB)
 DriverReviverSetup.exe3.87 MB
 ATOM.Install.Notes.Readme.txt5.05 KB
 DriverReviver.exe22.53 MB
 DriverReviver.exe21.47 MB

Description

Driver Reviver 5.0.1.14 (x86/x64) Final

Description:
The Driver Reviver application will scan one of the world's largest Driver databases quickly and will identify 100% of all consumer hardware devices enabling you to download the latest drivers straight to your PC. With Driver Reviver, all your peripherals will work and you will experience a faster and optimized PC.

Driver Reviver is the most comprehensive and complete driver update utility available for Windows. Having up-to-date drivers is essential for maximum PC performance. Driver Reviver uses industry-leading technology with the largest driver database to quickly identify out of date drivers and easily updates them with a few mouse clicks!

Driver Reviver is a handy and reliable application designed to eliminate the risk of downloading a faulty driver or even malware.

Features:

Ensures your PC hardware is performing at optimum levels:
By keeping your drivers updated, you are ensuring that you continue receiving updates containing bug fixes, performance improvements, and potential new features from the manufacturer.

Eliminates the risk of downloading a faulty or infected driver:
Installing the wrong Driver or malware could render your PC inoperable and potentially put you at risk. Driver Reviver ensures accurate detection and consistently delivers the correct drivers.

Saves you time:
It can take numerous hours to track down each Driver for each single piece of hardware connected to your PC. Driver Reviver accomplishes this in minutes through a quick scan and update process.

Safe and Easy to Use:
Driver Reviver is unbelievably easy and quick to use and include safety features like automatic backups, restore wizard, exclusions, scheduler and more to keep your computer in good shape.

Trusted and Recommended:
ReviverSoft products have been awarded the highest of accolades from industry experts including PC World, Digital Trends, CNet, LAPTOP Mag and many others. You can be rest assured that your PC hardware is in safe hands with Driver Reviver.

What's New in version 5:
•New and improved scan engine, UI changes and other enhancements

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
47.87 MB
seeders:273
leechers:30
Driver Reviver 5.0.1.14 (x86/x64) Final Incl. Crack [ATOM]

All Comments

ATOM = download torrents blindly
100% Secure & the BEST
THANX!!!!!!
Working great! I had version 4, but could not update definitions. Now i got 15 drivers updated. Thanks!
Thank you!
My system crashed after insteling updates with this...
thank U
Thanks! Crack seems to work fine, had to reinstall my laptop today and used this after it and it seemed to work and found some drivers that Iobit Driver Booster 2 didnt even find, it increased the boottime a LOT tho... it installed 60mb drivers for a simple USB mouse (i dont think it even came with drivers when i bought it lol) so im not sure about the accuracy of the program. latest Win7 iso updated till Nov last month, gonna give it another go tomorrow and do a full reinstall + this program and see what happens.
thanks