Dual Survival S07E01 400p 272mb HDTV x264-][ Fire and Ice ][ 14-Jan-2016 ] mp4

seeders: 42
leechers: 5
Added on January 17, 2016 by psspssbupin TV
Torrent verified.

Dual Survival S07E01 400p 272mb HDTV x264-][ Fire and Ice ][ 14-Jan-2016 ] mp4 (Size: 272.27 MB)
 Dual.Survival.S07E01.400p.272mb.HDTV.x264-][ Fire and Ice ][ 14-Jan-2016 ].mp4272.27 MB

Description

Dual.Survival.S07E01.400p.272mb.HDTV.x264-][ Fire and Ice ][ 14-Jan-2016 ].mp4

note some are calling it season 06e05 but its clearly marked new season
on the logo of this episode and in the write ups

small mp4 faac audio boosted volume

source from W4f

Note! Matt and Joe have been replaced.. Matt its unknown why maybe had other
projects on like dude youre screwed etc

however Joe got sacked cos he killed someones cat (not a dog!) while filming.. not sure
if was for food or not.. and they say he lied a bit on his resume
can read more about it on my wall comments

help seed if grabbing cheers!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
272.27 MB
seeders:42
leechers:5
Dual Survival S07E01 400p 272mb HDTV x264-][ Fire and Ice ][ 14-Jan-2016 ] mp4

All Comments

I agree with psspssbup that this should be season 7. However, everything I read says that Joe was fired bc during the filming of the fourth episode in season 6 there was a group of cats that came by them fleeing from a dog. The dog then managed to catch one of the cats in its jaws, at which point Joe either killed or injured the dog. That, and all of the stolen valor issues. I like Grady, liked him on Ultimate Survival Alaska, however, I did not like that Bill dude! They should have paired Matt up with Grady. I couldn't find a reason for Matt leaving the show, either. Hopefully, he is filming for another show. The thing about Joe and the dog was on TMZ.
thanks for the info.. thats now the 3rd version of events Ive read about dog and cat.
he shouldnt of killed a dog or cat though
lifting dogs back legs is way to stop dog fights and they panic and let go and cant swing around if keep rotating them. but heat of moment and own strength.
mind you I dont think that alone was for the sacking more going on by sounds.
I agree...
DUDE YOU RULE!!!!

CATKILLERZ FOR LIFE HAHAHA
tNe
Go to discovery.com/schedule
Navigate to next Wednesday
Click on the repeat at 11pm (to avoid confusion in next steps)
Zoom out a couple times (ctrl+ "-")
Scroll down and read the season from Discovery

Season 5C

Crazy, huh?

Technically S07E01 and S06E05 are both incorrect.
Discovery is saying this is S05, but what do they know?
They only make and air the shows 'n all.
the new couple are funny

shame wasnt 2 episodes for the start

and all over the web they talk about new season 7..

Im not going to rename my collection.. 7 is just fine for me

discy are always messing up naming

look in corner of episodes to the right..
says new season so it
cant be 518 nor 605

as a new season starts with a new season number and ep1 :)
tNe
So did you look at discovery.com/schedule or not?

No, "Discy" doesn't screw up the numbering, the UNofficial guides do.

Discovery networks air *some* series' seasons in parts A, B, C, etc. Please understand this and stick with the original release numbering to avoid confusion.

Just because it doesn't match the guide you like doesn't mean it's wrong. I already gave you evidence that ALL the guides people like to use are wrong and DISCOVERY is saying it's STILL season 5 and maybe that's WHY the original release was kept as season 6 episodes to minimize the already caused damage.

There used to be re-encoders courtesy to keep the name as is. It makes the search results clean and easy to sort through. Now people will see S07 and think the S06 ep this originally came from is not new. Bravo. Nowadays there will be 3 different numbered releases for the same effing episode because there are too many conflicting unofficial episode guides. Re-encoders simply can't throw in their personal preference. It's just... no. Don't. Valid reasons why not were given.

Thank you for continuing to remind me why re-encoders that have the easy end of the work load suck SO HARD. And what's worse is there are more like you spawning every week. More members making subpar videos and naming it differently from the original releases making a big ol fuggin mess and confusion in the search results. I can't put enough sarcasm in saying Good Job.
the web streams numbering has always been out

the filename they upload to their own website

history channel ca that same

be a filename like SS101-part1.flv

rather then starshow.S09E01-part1.flv

the logo badge says new season..

if you said season 6 ep1 you might be more right as those 4 episdoes could of been in season 5.

however the articles talking about joe clearly said even after the sacking they decide to air the episodes before his sacking
for that season

http://www.ibtimes.com/was-j...tar-missing-season-7-2264306
tNe
You keep giving links to places that have nothing to do with Discovery. LOL. Again, I gave you the OFFICIAL numbering and told you how to spot it for yourself on DISCOVERY's own website. Official network sites ALWAYS take precedence over the other websites and ep guides because they are outsiders that usually don't have a clue.

If people want to be oblivious to the facts that is something I can't help them with. I mean, FFS, it's right there on Discovery.com - Season 5C. Wtf more do you want? lol If the new eps released as S06 before you get your mitts on them annoys you, that's amusing to be honest.