leechers: 1120
Added on January 27, 2015 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dying.Light-RELOADED (Size: 11.62 GB)
 reloaded.nfo3.99 KB
 rld-dyli.iso11.62 GB

Description

Dying.Light-RELOADED

Dying Light (c) Techland01/2015 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Steam1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Action, RPGDying Light is an action survival game presented in first-personperspective. The game is set in a vast and dangerous open world. During theday, you roam an urban environment devastated by a mysterious epidemic,scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help you defeat the hordesof mindless, flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, thehunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression -but even more lethal are the nocturnal, inhuman predators that leave theirhives to feed. You will need to make use of all your skills and anyavailable means to survive till dawn.Good Night. Good Luck.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.62 GB
seeders:1689
leechers:1120
Dying.Light-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

Game works great... Install patch 1.2.1 for save and lag issues.
If you have amd cpu or gpu wait for next patch...

i have i phenom 2 x4 955 black edition i 3.8ghz msi gtx 750 gaming edition 2gb oc and normal memory and the game still give me alote of lag,i play battlefield 4 in ultra defenitions ok.
i dont understand the problem of this game.
AMD... wait for next patch.
dfd i will upload this here once i can, since this download is incredibly slow
thanx man :)))
han gabvfs :)
Download patch 1.2.1

Its awesome, pretty laggy at time, but overall good. If its not saving, download the crackfix. It comes up when you search "Dying Light."