Dying Light Update 1-FTS

seeders: 9
leechers: 2
Added on January 30, 2015 by JHNPL.XXIIin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dying Light Update 1-FTS (Size: 60.25 MB)
 fts-dylghtu1.nfo9.08 KB
 ChangeLog.txt1.01 KB
 DyingLightGame.exe1.34 MB
 steam_api64.dll753.5 KB
 ALI213.ini2.51 KB
 setup.exe58.17 MB

Description

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
60.25 MB
seeders:9
leechers:2
Dying Light Update 1-FTS

Trailer

All Comments

hunchback is either noob or confused or fake dying light developers realesed 1.21. patch for the game fixing some perfomance issues mostly for intel rigs amd processesors have to wait they still working on it so as u understand there is no 1.3.0 update patch 1.21 and hope for the best
Well, when you launch the updater it clearly says in the update program "This will install Dying Light Update 1 version 1.3.0 on your computer."
Thus i supposed it's 1.3.0 of the game. Doesn't matter much, does it? The rest of what i said is correct, i only posted to help people keep their saves.

In other words, fuck off, no need to be a dick.
Torrent works, updates to 1.3.0
It is possible to get back your saves, but it's a bit annoying. Best way is to google it, you'll find a youtube video of someone explaining how to do it. You just have to copy your saves from 1 place to the other.

Note: You must run the game ONCE after installing this patch so that it can create the new "profile" folder, then you can overwrite it.

For most people tho, the saves would be in C:ProgramDataSteamRLD!239140storage - copy them to ???:Dying LightProfilesaves
This update took me from 20-45fps to steady 60fps all maxed out :D Game is epic now!
what version update is this ??
it works with xatab release :) and probably with other repacks too
How to restore the save files ?
Change the name in Steam_api to what you had before the update :)
What if we didnt look in that file before we did this patch?