E.L. James ~ [Fifty Shades 04] - Fifty Shades Of Grey as told by Christian 9eBook) *** A fresh perspective on the love story in Christian's own words.

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on June 24, 2015 by OldScotsmanin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

E.L. James ~ [Fifty Shades 04] - Fifty Shades Of Grey as told by Christian 9eBook) *** A fresh perspective on the love story in Christian's own words. (Size: 5.17 MB)
 E.L. James ~ [Fifty Shades 04] - Fifty Shades Of Grey as told by Christian.epub870.08 KB
 E.L. James ~ [Fifty Shades 04] - Fifty Shades Of Grey as told by Christian.jpg120.17 KB
 E.L. James ~ [Fifty Shades 04] - Fifty Shades Of Grey as told by Christian.mobi1.05 MB
 E.L. James ~ [Fifty Shades 04] - Fifty Shades Of Grey as told by Christian.pdf3.09 MB
 E.L. James.jpg21.93 KB
 Fifty Shades Of Grey as told by Christian Information File (eBook).txt1.91 KB
 Grey Fifty Shades of Grey - E L James.jpg35.15 KB
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt38 bytes

Description

If you would like to see other Audio Books I have uploaded just click this link:-
OldScotsman's Books
If you have a request for another book or a Re-Seed then just send me a Private Messgage

General Information
Book:.....................Fifty Shades Of Grey
Series Name:........Fifty Shades
Series No:.............04
Author:..................E.L. James
Genre:...................Romance

File Information
Source:.................1 .azw DRM protected (Digital Rights Management) File
# of files:..............6
Converted To:.......Epub, Mobi and Pdf (with DRM Removed)
Total Size:.............5.19 MB
Date Converted:...2-June-2015
Converted By:.......OldScotsman

PLEASE NOTE THIS BOOK IS A REQUEST AND I HAVE NOT LISTENED TO IT, HONEST.

If you would like to try another E.L. James Book I have uploaded, just click the title below.
Fifty Shades 04 - Grey Fift...f Grey as told by Christian
Fifty Shades 04 - Grey Fift...s told by Christian (eBook)

ABOUT THE BOOK
In Christian's own words, and through his thoughts, reflections, and dreams, E L James offers a fresh perspective on the love story that has enthralled millions of readers around the world.
Christian Grey exercises control in all things; his world is neat, disciplined, and utterly empty - until the day that Anastasia Steele falls into his office in a tangle of shapely limbs and tumbling brown hair.
He tries to forget her but instead is swept up in a storm of emotion he cannot comprehend and cannot resist. Unlike any woman he has known before, shy, unworldly Ana seems to see right through him - past the business prodigy and the penthouse lifestyle to Christian's cold, wounded heart.
Will being with Ana dispel the horrors of his childhood that haunt Christian every night? Or will his dark sexual desires, his compulsion to control, and the self-loathing that fills his soul drive this girl away and destroy the fragile hope she offers him?

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
E L James is a former TV executive, wife and mother of two based in West London. Since early childhood she dreamed of writing stories that readers would fall in love with, but put those dreams on hold to focus on her family and career. She finally plucked up the courage to put pen to paper with her first novel Fifty Shades of Grey.

Remember, we have uploaded these books just for you because we wish to SHARE them. It is only right therefore, you SHARE them with others, and the only way you can do this, is to keep SEEDING. In other words, don't stop after you have finished the download. Check and make sure your torrent program is set to continue uploading even after the downloading has been completed. A ratio of 2.0 means you are giving back twice what you have received, the book won't die and all our efforts have not been wasted but 5.0 would be outstanding and shows you have really entered into the spirit of what we are about. WE DO OUR BIT AND YOU DO YOUR BIT, sounds fair, doesn't it. If you are new to this and don't understand, type a message at the bottom and if I can't help, I know someone who can.

This book was converted and uploaded by OldScotsman

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.17 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
E.L. James ~ [Fifty Shades 04] - Fifty Shades Of Grey as told by Christian 9eBook) *** A fresh perspective on the love story in Christian's own words.