Edgar Winter's White Trash - 1972 - Roadwork (2003 Remaster) [MP3@320]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 11, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Edgar Winter's White Trash - 1972 - Roadwork (2003 Remaster) [MP3@320] (Size: 199.19 MB)
 01 - Save the Planet.mp317.71 MB
 02 - Jive, Jive, Jive.mp37.55 MB
 03 - I Can't Turn You Loose.mp39.2 MB
 04 - Still Alive And Well.mp39.48 MB
 05 - Back In The U.S.A..mp313.49 MB
 06 - Rock & Roll, Hoochie Koo.mp313.26 MB
 07 - Tobacco Road.mp339.54 MB
 08 - Cool Fool.mp314.13 MB
 09 - Do Yourself A Favor.mp311.18 MB
 10 - Turn On Your Lovelight.mp318.21 MB
 Edgar Winter's White Trash - 1972 - Roadwork (2003 Remaster) [mp3@320].txt3.79 KB
 Back.png3.98 MB
 Booklet 01.png8.54 MB
 Booklet 02.png6.37 MB
 Booklet 03.png8.83 MB
 Booklet 04.png6.48 MB
 CD.png2.45 MB
 Front.png4.71 MB
 matrix.gif101.1 KB
 tray.png3.94 MB
 Edgar Winter's White Trash - Roadwork.log2.92 KB
 Tau Analyzer.png32.08 KB

Description

Ripped from original CD with Exact Audio Copy.
Art & Rip log included. All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Edgar Winter's White Trash

1972 - Roadwork (2003 Remaster) [mp3@320]

Edgar Winter's White Trash

Edgar Winter's White Trash in 1972

Wikipedia:
Edgar Holland Winter (born December 28, 1946) is an American rock and blues musician. He is known for being a multi-instrumentalist — keyboardist, guitarist, saxophonist and percussionist — as well as a singer. His success peaked in the 1970s with his band, The Edgar Winter Group, and their popular songs "Frankenstein" and "Free Ride".
Winter was born to John Winter II and Edwina Winter on December 28, 1946, in Beaumont, Texas. Both he and his older brother Johnny were born with albinism, and both were required to take special education classes in high school. Winter states, "In school I had a lot of friends. I wore a lot of white shirts to, like, blend in I guess. No one really gave me a hard time about being albino or taking special education classes. Then again, I wasn't really popular.
By the time Edgar Winter left his hometown of Beaumont, Texas in the 1960s, he was already a proficient musician.

Roadwork

Artist: Edgar Winter's White Trash
Title: Roadwork
Format: CD, Album, Remastered, Reissue
Producer: Rick Derringer
Release: March 1972, (2003)
Label: Sony Music Entertainment (UK), BMO Records
Catalog: BGOCD590
ASIN: B0012GMVNU
Genre: Blues, Blues Rock
Duration: 66:17

Wikipedia:
Roadwork is a live album by vocalist/keyboardist/saxophonist Edgar Winter and his band White Trash, a powerful revue famous for their fusion of funk, gospel, R&B, and rock 'n' roll. It was released as a double LP in 1972. Roadwork was the second of only three albums the band recorded together.
Highlights include Winter's virtuoso keyboard and vocal work, and the guitar stylings of Rick Derringer. The longest track on the album was the band's own version of the John D. Loudermilk song, "Tobacco Road", which lasted over 17 minutes, taking up an entire side of the album. Derringer contributed lead vocals to "Still Alive and Well" and "Back in the USA", and Johnny Winter made a special appearance singing lead on "Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo". Louisiana native Jerry LaCroix, who shared lead vocals with Winter in White Trash, is also prominently featured.
The album was recorded before live audiences at the Apollo Theater in New York and in Los Angeles at the legendary Whisky a Go Go night club.

AllMusic Review by Michael B. Smith:
The live follow-up to 1971's Edgar Winter's White Trash finds the group running through a handful of the tunes from their debut album, as well as rocking things up a bit with "Still Alive and Well" (a track later recorded by Edgar's brother Johnny) and "Back in the U.S.A." One of the most immortal lines for any live rock album has to be "People keep askin' me -- where's your brother?" The introduction of guest artist Johnny Winter by his brother Edgar sets the stage for a rousing rendition of Rick Derringer's "Rock & Roll, Hoochie Koo." The extended version of blues classic "Tobacco Road" is one of the finest moments on this album, which is itself a classic.

01 Save the Planet (La Croix, Winter) [7:39]
02 Jive, Jive, Jive (La Croix) [3:12]
03 I Can't Turn You Loose (Redding) [3:55]
04 Still Alive and Well (Derringer) [4:03]
05 Back in the U.S.A. (Berry) [5:48]
06 Rock & Roll, Hoochie Koo (Derringer) [5:42]
07 Tobacco Road (Loudermilk) [17:11]
08 Cool Fool (Winter) [6:05]
09 Do Yourself a Favour (Wonder, Wright) [4:47]
10 Turn on Your Love Light (Malone, Scott) [7:52]

Personnel:

Edgar Winter: Lead and backing vocals, Keyboards, Saxophone
Jerry LaCroix: Lead and backing vocals, saxophone
Jon Smith: Backing vocals, saxophone
Rick Derringer: Lead vocals, guitars
Randy Jo Hobbs: Bass
Bobby Ramirez: Drums
Marshall Cyr: Trumpet
Mike McClellan: Trumpet
Tilly Lawrence: Trumpet
Johnny Winter: Lead vocals, guitar on "Rock & Roll, Hoochie Koo"

Note:
This is not my rip.
My thanks to the original uploader (whoever that may be).

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
199.19 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Edgar Winter's White Trash - 1972 - Roadwork (2003 Remaster) [MP3@320]