Empyrion - Galactic Survival v.3.1.2

seeders: 17
leechers: 3
Added on September 13, 2015 by Ninjunin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Empyrion - Galactic Survival v.3.1.2 (Size: 686.34 MB)
 Game.bin664.55 MB
 SetupEGS.exe3.13 MB
 vcredist_x64.exe9.8 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe8.57 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB

Description

My ships:

[September 10, 2015] Pre-Alpha 3.1.2 (Patch)

Instal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F94nRa-bjMs
The video is version 3.0.1, but the same method of installation.
No need to make another video ok!

Enjoy yourselves too!

Changelog Pre-Alpha 3.1.2

Bug Fixes:
- Fix of terrain rendering bug on entering a planet

Changes:
- Reduced fuel consumption of SV / HV on planets by half

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
686.34 MB
seeders:17
leechers:3
Empyrion - Galactic Survival v.3.1.2

Screenshots

Empyrion - Galactic Survival v.3.1.2 screenshot

All Comments

All my shares, are tested. I just share the games I play! Watch the Video in the description!

Read the comments of other players, the game is running!
However, the installer is in Russian, or have no idea what language is that kkkk!

I could not find an installer in English for this release.
You still have the option to download the previous version, the installer it is in English!

Think: If someone wanted to harm him, they would use an installer in English, disguised with options !! Would be smarter not you think ??!
It's your choice! Have fun!

Version 3.1.1(installer in English): https://kat.cm/empyrion-gala...l-v3-1-1-0167-t11227654.html
Video install: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kbKcRoZOJQ
I already told you that the game does not need an installer. Just copy the installed game folder into a RAR or ZIP file and upload that. You can extract it anywhere on the computer and it will still work. You are intentionally sharing something that spreads advertising spam to peoples computers.
Thanks for the game. Installer language really is not a problem for me. I mean the "next" button is in the same place in every installer, so it doesn't matter to me if the launcher is in Klingon. If people don't wanna use it, its their choice. Once again thank you for the upload, I played an earlier version, its a decent game.
Thanks Dude!Have fun!
The game doesn't even need an installer. If you really did test it first why not just copy the game folder into a RAR file and upload that instead just like every other person who uploaded a copy of the game has.
Have fun!
Yeah its not that I'm not thankful but I dont want to install something when I cant read whats going on my machine. Thanks for the upload.

No I don't believe its anything malicious but I've had games install their own software and It was annoying to get it off.
Respect your decision! Actually today we can not trust anyone.

But if you really were some malicious file, I believe they would put the choice of various languages, with disguised options.

But OK respect your opinion!
Please do not click on the negative, just because you do not know understand another language without being its regional language !!!
I stay hours looking on the website the latest version to share with you.
And always test the games before sharing!
Be aware that, before my share be negative.

Has installation video in the description!
I had no trouble installing!
Unfortunately most of the time, to get the latest version, we have to use this type of installer!
We still have the option to wait to launch an installer in English, but maybe when that leave is already in an outdated version.