[Eveyuu] No Game No Life - 03v0 [1280x720 H264][C56C23F8].mkv

seeders: 189
leechers: 7
Added on April 23, 2014 by iPUNISHERxin Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiP480p

[Eveyuu] No Game No Life - 03v0 [1280x720 H264][C56C23F8].mkv (Size: 201.16 MB)
 [Eveyuu] No Game No Life - 03v0 [1280x720 H264][C56C23F8].mkv201.16 MB

Description

JAPANESE AUDIO | ENGLISH SUBTITLES

Sypnosis:

The story of No Game, No Life centers around Sora and Shiro, a brother and sister whose reputations as brilliant NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) hikikomori (shut-in) gamers have spawned urban legends all over the Internet. These two gamers even consider the real world as just another "crappy game." One day, they are summoned by a boy named "God" to an alternate world. There, God has prohibited war and declared this to be a world where "everything is decided by games" - even national borders. Humanity has been driven back into one remaining city by the other races. Will Sora and Shiro, the good-for-nothing brother and sister, become the "Saviors of Humanity" on this alternate world? "Well, let's start playing."

If you love this Anime, Please seed it to others :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
201.16 MB
seeders:189
leechers:7
[Eveyuu] No Game No Life - 03v0 [1280x720 H264][C56C23F8].mkv

All Comments

Thanks For The Uplaod.
Chinese hardcoded subs under the english ones, but that was fine, Probably the quitckest upload ever!
CLEAN VER. NO HARDCODED SUBS
Chinese Hardcoded subs with English Subs over (Difficult to read at times)
Original Vid downloaded from Tudou.com
For the first time I've seen such a fast uploader.
After I finished watching episode 3 today at 7pm in GMT+9 Japan's「日本」 Time. :X and I search it through the net. and here it are. Already with 400 seeder :D Nice Job
thanks for the upload! that was really fast. Minor problem but not a big deal to me, there are Japanese subtitles under the English subtitles.