FF Scarlett Cantrell - Leading Ladies -- Marie (The Leading Ladies Series)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on June 27, 2013 by Kira_27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Scarlett Cantrell - Leading Ladies -- Marie (The Leading Ladies Series) (Size: 429.93 KB)
 Scarlett Cantrell - Leading Ladies - Marie (The Leading Ladies Series).mobi303.82 KB
 Scarlett Cantrell - Leading Ladies - Marie (The Leading Ladies Series).epub126.12 KB

Description

Publication Date: December 17, 2012

When unlucky in love student Helena starts a new job working at a theatre, an unlikely friendship ensues between her and the star of the show, Hollywood starlet Marie Delcour. As they spend more and more time together, Helena starts to develop feelings for her that go beyond friendship, never imagining in a million years that the actress might feel the same... .

Book One in the Leading Ladies series -- a series of self-contained romance stories about Hollywood's elite.

http://www.amazon.com/Leading-Ladies-Marie-Series-ebook/dp/B00AQ2S0SG/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1372344317&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=Scarlett+Cantrell+-+Leading+Ladies+-+Marie+%28The+Leading+Ladies+Series%29.epub

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
429.93 KB
seeders:2
leechers:0
FF Scarlett Cantrell - Leading Ladies -- Marie (The Leading Ladies Series)

All Comments

Nice upload, appreciate it.
My sister said thank you so much for your great series.
Hey,
In this site, no one yet. But, we just have to wait. If by chance, I saw a free download, I would upload them right away.
2013-07-20 09:41
nice thanxs 4 sharing
Np.