Frank Hannon - Six String Soldiers (2012)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 7, 2015 by Tipplein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Frank Hannon - Six String Soldiers (2012) (Size: 124.95 MB)
 Frank Hannon - 10 - To The Light (feat. Rick Derringer).mp310.28 MB
 Frank Hannon - 09 - Love, Life And Beauty.mp314.76 MB
 Frank Hannon - 11 - 12.21.mp35.07 MB
 Frank Hannon - 12 - Redemption.mp315.35 MB
 Frank Hannon - Six String Soldiers - front cover.jpg142.35 KB
 Frank Hannon - 08 - I'm Just Sayin'.mp36.55 MB
 Frank Hannon - 07 - Touch The Ground (feat. Dickey Betts).mp313.91 MB
 Frank Hannon - 03 - Six String Soldiers.mp310.08 MB
 Frank Hannon - 02 - Set Me Free.mp37.88 MB
 Frank Hannon - 04 - Lipstick, Smoke And Gasoline (feat. Dave Meniketti).mp310.23 MB
 Frank Hannon - 05 - Invincible.mp39.14 MB
 Frank Hannon - 06 - Cross Your Mind.mp311.24 MB
 Frank Hannon - 01 - I'm Alive (feat. Pat Travers).mp310.32 MB

Description

FRANK HANNON is the lead guitarist of the well-known Hard Rock band, TESLA. “Six String Soldiers” is his latest album; where he unleashes a sort of Bluesy type Hard Rock.

“Six String Soldiers”, the self-titled cracker, is my favourite, amazing twin guitar rhythms and great riffing in the vein of WHITESNAKE, MSG, UFO among the many classic Rock bands, quite a turn on, and why not after listening to professionals have their way. I like the way this song is played, so much verve. “Invincible” is another likeable tune, super sound of the rhythm section grabbing with impressive guitaring, an unbelievable aura and memorable chorus, fabulous melodic edge and a sweet sounding piano arrangement. The soloing mesmerized following the patterns of JOE SATRIANI and STEVE VAI. The first two minutes of “Redemption” are brilliant, damn those ample riffs.

The Blues infested “To The Light” shares the glories of DEEP PURPLE and LED ZEPPELIN. Jeff Sandoval sounding like Robert Plant, yet with a Bluesy edge that might also remind of Bjorn Lodin of HARD. “Lipstick, Smoke and Gasoline” has that Alternative, 90s feel, especially the drum and bass providing a PEARL JAM design, yet Jeff Sandoval didn't sound like Eddie Vedder but rather to a solid collection of 80s Hard Rock singers. “12.21” takes on a Country like acidity added by a melodic chorus, acoustic instrumentation and grand guitar solo. “I’m Just Sayin’” is a little bit heavier than the rest, pretty hefty energy pumper. There are moments where I could sense a few SLASH elements. The same goes with “I’m Alive”, where music is played with passion, true classic Rock with bluesy echoes. Punching drums with melancholic guitars and organ oriented sound on “Set Me Free”, a cool Rockin' flavour. “Cross Your Mind”, a sweet ballad effort, is like BON JOVI and AEROSMITH turning things up with a blasting, yet emotive, chorus. Another beautiful ballad, “Love, Life and Beauty, has similar echoes in the vocal section to PINK FLOYD. “Touch the Ground”, is a return back to fine Blues that band has been producing.

FRANK HANNON's is the soul food for any Rock enthusiastic, combing 80s and modern elements.

1. I’m Alive (Feat. Pat Travers)
2. Set Me Free
3. Six String Soldiers
4. Lipstick, Smoke and Gasoline (Feat. Dave Meniketti)
5. Invincible
6. Cross Your Mind
7. Touch the Ground (Feat. Dickey Betts)
8. I’m Just Sayin’
9. Love, Life and Beauty
10. To the Light (Feat. Rick Derringer)
11. Redemption
12. 12.21

Lineup:
Frank Hannon – Guitar
Jeff Sandoval – Vocals
Mike Araiza – Guitar
Record Label: RedHawk Productions

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
124.95 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Frank Hannon - Six String Soldiers (2012)