Fundamentals_of_English_Grammar__workbook - pdf

seeders: 28
leechers: 4
Added on September 2, 2014 by a0b10c110in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Fundamentals_of_English_Grammar__workbook - pdf (Size: 15.1 MB)
 Fundamentals_of_English_Grammar__workbook - pdf.pdf15.09 MB
 Fundamentals_of_English_Grammar__workbook - cover.jpg8.31 KB
 Fundamentals_of_English_Grammar__workbook - info.txt3.68 KB

Description

Fundamentals of English Grammar Workbook, Second Edition

December 1, 1993
by Betty Schrampfer Azar (Author), Donald A. Azar (Author)

Product Details

Series: Azar English Grammar
Paperback: 350 pages
Publisher: Prentice Hall; 2 Workbook edition (December 1993)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0133470970
ISBN-13: 978-0133470970

Editorial Reviews

From the Back Cover
A classic developmental skills text for lower-intermediate to intermediate students of English, Fundamentals of English Grammar is a reference grammar as well as a stimulating and teachable classroom text.

While keeping the same basic approach and material as in earlier editions, the Third Edition more fully develops communicative and interactive language-learning activities. Some of the new features are:

Numerous "real communication" opportunities
More options for interactive work in pairs and groups
Additional open-ended communicative tasks for both speaking and writing
Expanded error-analysis exercises
Interesting and lively new exercise material
New appendices for phrasaql verbs and prepositions

Customer Reviews

I consider this textbook to be an excellent "review" tool for an individual who is revisiting ESL grammar and writing before taking an exam or just catching up before moving on to something more difficult.

I have used this book for adult language learners for more than 15 years as a high intermediate level ESL review. In a short period of time (10 weeks)this book has helped me to bring hundreds of language learners to the same level before moving on to the basics of writing for college, job promotions and choosing a new career.

The transition from ESL to college and better jobs, etc.has been made easier by using this textbook to organize the learning of adult students from many different language backgrounds, study methods, school and course variations of ESL. It has helped me to level the learning field in a short period of time to then move on to "Academic English" or advanced English much the same as a high school student preparing for a college entrance exam.

I highly recommend this to be used in the classroom or for an individual who may have difficulties in certain areas for which specific exercises can be chosen to radify the problem.

I have used this text in the ESL/EFL classroom for many years and although I have seen others this is the best. I especially recommend it for English for academic purposes programs.

I ordered this book on the recommendation of a friend who's an ESL teacher. A French friend insisted I tutor her in English, even though I'm not an ESL teacher.
This book makes it easy! It presents English grammar and usage in a totally new (to me) way, with an emphasis on common conversational English. There are tons of really useful exercises. Both my "student" and I are enjoying the experience immensely!

I teach English as a second language and use this book in my advanced classes. The lessons are in logical order allowing the student to progress from the simple to the more complex with ease. Although the county provides this book free of charge, my students were so enthusiastic about it that they all bought their own copies. Even native English speakers could learn a great deal from this excellent text.

About the author

Betty Schrampfer Azar is the author of the Azar Grammar Series for students of English as a second or foreign language. A staple in English language teaching for more than three decades, the series is widely used throughout the globe.

Azar is a proponent of Grammar-Based Teaching in which grammar serves as the starting point and foundation for the development of all language skills — speaking, listening, writing, and reading.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.1 MB
seeders:28
leechers:4
Fundamentals_of_English_Grammar__workbook - pdf