Added on March 11, 2016 by dudejuztchillin Games
Torrent verified.

Gameshark For PC (Size: 130.53 MB)
 GS4WIN.b6i130.28 MB
 GS23.bin253.91 KB
 Read Note.txt1.08 KB
 GS4WIN.b6t848 bytes

Description

This is the original image file created with alcohol 120. I copied this from the original disc many years ago. Since then? I lost the disc to theft, and my compter fried. I just dug this back up off an old hard drive. I had it originally on windows XP. It is very old. I cannot even find information online that mentions the GameShark for PC, or it's description. I have not touched this in ages. There was a file in the folder called GS23.bin. I do not remember what I had it for, what it is, or why it is there. Maybe something I kept that had to do with GS codes? I will leave it, as it is harmless. Tear it apart, try to research it, or delete it. That, is up to you. xD lol I do know however it still works. I just installed it (on windows 7). It ran. See the screen shot? That, is it! lol :D lol It has a few "old school" games listed on it already. It is on you to search out additional game codes, or create your own. I used GameShark mostly on PS1-PS2. So your on your own brave adventurers! :P I am sharing this for old school XP gaming buffs/programmers to play with. People like me will want it. Click/and Play types? Probably not. It isn't modified, it has no viruses. So the trolls can shut up in advance! Excuse my bluntness, but that is so tiring to see. Almost always from "anonymous". >.> This is to play with. For fun. For people who like retro. Don't want it? Don't get it? :P lol Other than that? Enjoy! :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
130.53 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Gameshark For PC

Trailer

Screenshots

Gameshark For PC screenshot