Goat Simulator mac by alexo1001

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on April 21, 2014 by alexo1001in Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Goat Simulator mac by alexo1001 (Size: 1.06 GB)
 Goat Simulator.zip1.06 GB

Description

This is Goat simulator for mac since they have not released it for mac yet i created this torrent to help you get Goat simulator for mac whoever needs it.
ATTENTION! THIS TORRENT ONLY WORKS FOR MAVERICKS I TESTED IT ON LION AND MOUNTAIN LION AND IT DOESN'T WORK. So don't post a comment like "It doesn't work" when you are using Lion or Mountain Lion. I hope you like this torrent and KEEP ON SEEDING (be nice to others) thanks :D

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.06 GB
seeders:2
leechers:4
Goat Simulator mac by alexo1001

Trailer

All Comments

Works well, thanks
If you want to know i run it perfectly and i have 8gb RAM 1600 MHz DDR3, mid 2012, 13 inch, 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 Processor. So you will need 8GB or more RAM to really enjoy it a lot with no lag.
Other people have also got 4 gb of RAM and they can play it but it is a bit laggy. Maybe you have to upgrade your graphics card with more video memory.
Laggy but i think its suppose to be, this is a good torrent and easy install, dont know why its not in higher demand
It works, but is barely playable. Jittery still on the lowest settings (on '12 iMac running Mavericks).

Thanks for the upload.
Would you mind telling me what your system's specs are? i.e. CPU/GPU, model/year? Thanks
And be patient for it to open when you double click on it because it takes a while.