Goetia v1.2 - Mac OS X

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on June 25, 2016 by CurryManin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Goetia v1.2 - Mac OS X (Size: 648.13 MB)
 goetia.dmg648.13 MB

Description

Title: Goetia
Size: 648.13 MB
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: Sushee
Publisher: Square Enix
Release Date: Apr 14, 2016

The ruins of any village are the silent testament to its final moments. The ruins of Oakmarsh are no different. Their telling silence, the dust blanketing what was once a quiet village near Coventry.

The name of a manor and the family that lived within. A perverted and mad lineage, a clan whose final members devoted their life to mysticism and fanatical experiments. I am Abigail. Abigail Blackwood. Recently risen from the grave, I know nothing about the last 40 years of my family’s history… But obviously somebody is keen on seeing me lift the veil on what happened in Oakmarsh – to what led to the downfall of Blackwood Manor. And it seems like I have no choice in the matter…

Key Features

A 2D world of Victorian mystery.
Over 90 rooms to explore.
Five vast and diverse areas to discover – Blackwood Manor is surrounded by ruins, woods, caves and an abandoned village.
A progressive-rock and ambient-inspired soundtrack.
Use your ability to walk through walls in order to reach secret rooms and areas.
Possess objects like a poltergeist to lift them, use them, combine them, make them float in the air, pile them up… well, you’re a ghost after all, behave like one!
Solve puzzles in more than one way by discovering hidden rooms and special features, such as new ghostly powers.
Delve into Blackwood’s story: 40 years have passed, and many things have changed since Abigail’s death.
Feel free to explore! You can travel through the world of Goetia however you like – and if you get stuck, simply backtrack and explore another area.

1/ Mount disk image
2/ Copy .app to /Applications folder
3/ Play !

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
648.13 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Goetia v1.2 - Mac OS X

Screenshots