Guitar World Dvd's - Acoustic Rock Series - Dale Turner

seeders: 6
leechers: 35
Added on September 4, 2015 by bluesman101in Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Guitar World Dvd's - Acoustic Rock Series - Dale Turner (Size: 10.74 GB)
 ACOUSTIC_ROCK_GUITAR_PART_1.iso3.35 GB
 ACOUSTIC_ROCK_GUITAR_PART_2.iso4.28 GB
 SECRETS_OF_THE_GREAT_SONGWRITERS.iso3.1 GB

Description

imageimageimageimageimage

Guitar World Dvd's
Acoustic Rock Guitar Triple Pack
By: Dale Turner

Save over 33% by purchasing Dale Turner's Guide to Acoustic Rock Guitar Triple Pack! With over 6 hours of total instruction, this triple pack makes up the ultimate DVD guide for acoustic rock guitar players!

With these 3 DVDs, you'll learn the acoustic rock secrets of:

Randy Rhoads
Zakk Wylde
John Mayer
Eric Clapton
Dave Matthews
Neil Young
Steve Morse
John Lennon
Paul Simon
John Frusciante
George Harrison
and many more!
You'll also be taught:

Basic and Intermediate Soloing
Tapped & Slapped Harmonics
Basic Strumming Patterns
Acoustic Blues
Economy & Hybrid Picking
Arpeggiated Chords
Travis Picking
Fingerpicking Patterns
Bossa Nova Rhythms
Smooth Chord Changes
Strumming and Flatpicking
and much more!
Your instructor, Dale Turner, is currently a teacher at Hollywood's legendary Musicians Institute and a Guitar World magazine columnist. Dale Turner is also the author of more than 50 instructional books, including Power Plucking- A Rocker's Guide to Acoustic Fingerstyle Guitar. You can hear his masterful playing on his album Mannerisms Magnified, available through Amazon.

Please note: This DVD includes a .pdf file with tabs. To access the .pdf file insert the DVD into your computer. Windows users should access the DVD drive through the 'Computer' folder on their task bar. The DVD name will appear in the DVD drive of this folder. Right click the DVD name and select Open to access the .pdf file with tabs.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:-
Video Codec: MPGV
Video Bitrate: 8000 kbps
Video Resolution: 720x480
Frames Per Second: 29.0
Audio Languages: English
Source: DVD5
RunTime Volume 1 ISO: 100+ minutes
RunTime Volume 2 ISO: 150+ minutes
RunTime Volume 3 ISO: 120+ minutes
Subtitles: none

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.74 GB
seeders:6
leechers:35
Guitar World Dvd's - Acoustic Rock Series - Dale Turner

All Comments

Thanks man!
Thanks a lot!
OMG! Thank you so much! You always deliver! Thank you for making us better guitarists. If it wasn't for you I'd still be playing my basic open string chords. God Bless!
Ha, that's a good one joesatch. This guy is good at some things but he totally messed up trying to play neon by Johnny boy. I bet you would be doing just fine with youtube. That's how I got pretty good. But I would say a local private teacher if you can afford it and if you can find a good one are like buried treasure. The one I got is awesome. At least I don't think I suck anymore. I'm not GREAT, but I'm past power chords and scale runs. There's some great content out there though. We need to start rating all this stuff. Damn KAT where is the rating button. Sorry didn't mean for this to turn into a blog entry.
Yeah at one time I was about to get a private teacher, but then I started studying and had very little time on my hands so these videos were a life saver. And besides instead of having one teacher I have thousands wich have very unique styles that I can learn from. The only downside that I find of not having private teacher is having discipline to practice. And yeah a rating button would help a lot.
Thank You!!
Have a great day!!