Hacking computer Passwords In Seconds! Kon Boot by Ethical.mp4

seeders: 0
leechers: 6
Added on May 8, 2016 by Mozrepsin Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Hacking computer Passwords In Seconds! Kon Boot by Ethical.mp4 (Size: 56.29 MB)
 Hacking Passwords In Seconds! Kon Boot by Ethical.mp456.29 MB

Description

Kon Boot is a fast effective tool to bypass any windows passwords. It has been out for sometime but most people don't know this software exists. This video demonstrates the simplicity of being able to bypass your windows log in password.
So, let’s boot this thing and see what’s wrong with it this time. Okay, first obstacle; logging into the client’s user account. Now for me, repairs would usually pause here while I’m waiting for the moment I can get a hold of my client and ask him or her for the correct password. Annoying…
Now of course I could use fairly established tools such as Offline Windows Password & Registry Editor (also known as ntpasswd for you geeks out there) or Ophcrack. But for multiple reasons, those tools just don’t seem to cut it for me.While they do their job brilliantly and have both saved me on numerous occasions, they have drawbacks. ntpasswd allows a user to reset the password of a user account by booting from a special boot disk. Although this is very useful, it leaves traces; my client has to reset his or her password and actual changes are made to the Windows setup.
Ophcrack does a fine job cracking Windows password hashes using so-called rainbow tables. Basically, Windows stores your user password in a hash, a seemingly arbitrary series of numbers and letters. Hashing is a way of storing passwords without having access to the plain password, which is much more secure than just storing the unencrypted password.
what is Konboot and how does work Then Kon Boot drew my attention. Where ntpasswd and Ophcrack help you login with a legitimate password, Kon Boot simply hooks onto Windows’ kernel and tells it to disregard the authentication of the password entered, correct or not. Doing this, it allows you to log into any local user account using any (or even a blank) password you enter into the password field. Windows will accept anything you input as the correct password, even insults. (No really, I tried “Windows sucks, Linux FTW!” as a password — it didn’t seem to upset Windows at all.)

Now I can hear you thinking, “It can’t possibly be that easy?”. Guess again, it’s probably even easier than you imagine it to be right now. Kon Boot can be run from a CD, USB drive or even a good old floppy disk. You boot into Kon Boot, Kon Boot will boot into Windows and that’s it.

Some popular BootCDs (like Hiren’s BootCD) even include the free version of Kon Boot saving you from having to create your own bootable disk image. Just burn the ISO to a blank DVD or put it on a USB drive following the clear instructions.

Kon Boot has a free version that handles virtually all 32-bit versions of Windows except Windows 7. If you do decide to pay for this awesome piece of software, you’ll get a version that adds Windows 7 and 64-bit support. Check out their website for pricing.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
56.29 MB
seeders:0
leechers:6
Hacking computer Passwords In Seconds! Kon Boot by Ethical.mp4