Homicide Hunter (2015-2016) Season 5 - Mega Pack 2

seeders: 21
leechers: 9
Added on February 13, 2016 by Prime.Timein TV
Torrent verified.

Homicide Hunter (2015-2016) Season 5 - Mega Pack 2 (Size: 3.23 GB)
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E11.Too.Young.To.Die.mp4330.73 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E12.Sing.Sing.Little.Bird.mp4328.55 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E13.Point.Of.No.Return.mp4333.76 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E14.Trust.No.One.mp4333.07 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E15.Worst.I.Ever.Seen.mp4354.14 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E16.Murder.Haunts.Me.mp4331.08 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E17.City.Of.Fear.mp4330.23 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E18.My.Case.To.Solve.mp4329.1 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E19.Stuck.In.A.Coffin.mp4332 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E20.My.Tortured.Soul.mp4300.49 MB

Description

Homicide Hunter - Lieutenant Joe Kenda (2015) Season 5 - Mega Pack 2 - Investigation Discovery

Retired detective Lt. Joe Kenda investigates murder cases, from the point he receives the initial homicide call through the time he closes the case. By using personal interviews and providing intimate details, Kenda unveils the emotional and psychological effects of murder on the investigator himself. In each 60-minute episode, Kenda focuses on a different case.

HOMICIDE HUNTER returned for its fifth season on Tuesday August 18, 2015 at 10pm ET/PT on Investigation Discovery, with Lt. Joe Kenda coming back to reveal more chilling memories of murders that still haunt him. In the season opener, "Bad Blood," a popular army vet is found bleeding to death on the cold asphalt of a shadowy parking lot -- his chest littered with too many knife wounds to count. A gruesome clue leads Kenda's team to an unlikely killer whose motive for murder is as heartless.

Special Note: There will be 20 episodes in this season according to Homicide Hunter facebook page. :D

As promised, I am releasing Homicide Hunter: LT Joe Kenda Pack 2 with last 10 episodes of season 5.

Average Video Stats:

Format: MPEG-4
Codec ID: mp42
File size: 336 MB
Duration: 41mn 47s
Bit rate: 1 000 Kbps
Width: 720 pixels
Height: 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio: 3:2
Frame rate: 23.976 fps

11. Too Young to Die

An ambush at a hamburger stand leaves a 16-year old dead. Lt. Joe Kenda must cut through rumor and innuendo in order to zero in on his prime suspect. But before he can catch the killer, a surprise witness blows the case wide open.

November 10, 2015

12. Sing Sing, Little Bird

A romantic rendezvous is cut short by a violent home invasion, leaving young business owner Kelly Knudson bleeding to death on the floor. Lt Joe Kenda is short on leads, until he learns of an ex-roommate with an axe to grind.

November 17, 2015

13. Point of No Return

When a mysterious explosion rocks a sleepy suburb, it's up to Kenda to ID a pile of charred remains and find the killer who triggered the blast. Then...a young mother's murder leads the CSPD on a harrowing car chase that ends in a violent showdown.

November 30, 2015

14. Trust No One

When martial arts enthusiast Carl Hunt suffers a fatal knife wound to the gut, his friends and neighbors offer few viable leads. But Kenda discovers a cache of blood evidence that proves he's being lied to.

December 7, 2015

15. Worst I Have Ever Seen

Two grandparents are shot to death in their family home. Kenda's investigation kicks into high gear when his prime suspect flees for the Mexican border.

December 14, 2015

16. Murder Haunts Me

A young mother-to-be is shot and left for dead. To catch her assailant, Kenda must elicit a death-bed confession from the victim herself. Then...a corpse found floating in Monument Creek leads Kenda to a mysterious encampment on a nearby riverbank.

January 4, 2016

17. City of Fear

When a spate of violent robberies spreads terror across the city, Kenda and the major crimes unit are called in to bring the masked gunman to justice. But when the brazen bandit strikes yet again, it looks as if Kenda's case is going down in flames.

January 11, 2016

18. My Case to Solve

A jealous vendetta leaves a popular DJ dead, and his killer has dropped off the map. As a newly promoted supervisor, Sgt. Joe Kenda gambles his career on a risky strategy to bring his prime suspect to justice.

January 18, 2016

19. Stuck in a Coffin

In the aftermath of a five-alarm fire, first responders discover a lifeless body. When Kenda learns that the deadly blaze was no accident, he launches a manhunt for a pyromaniac with a fiery temper and a callous disregard for human life.

January 25, 2016

20. My Tortured Soul - Finale

A woman's lifeless body is dumped on a lonely mountain pass. Leads are scarce, until a seemingly unrelated murder brings Kenda within arm's reach of her killer. But an unexpected roadblock will force him to make a painful decision.

February 1, 2016

Ok Homicide Hunter Fans, if you want Homicide Hunter Season 1 please download and above all SEED!!! It had did well so far but please seed to keep these torrents alive for future members:)

https://kat.cr/homicide-hunt...5-mega-pack-1-t11560360.html

Special Note: Homicide Hunter Season 6 is not announced yet. All indications are they have already started filming in February 2016 for Season 6. Only rumors so far. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Kenda Rocks!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.23 GB
seeders:21
leechers:9
Homicide Hunter (2015-2016) Season 5 - Mega Pack 2

Screenshots

Homicide Hunter (2015-2016) Season 5 - Mega Pack 2 screenshot

All Comments

Thanks sooo much!!!