Illusion Suite - The Iron Cemetery (2013)

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on July 26, 2013 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Illusion Suite - The Iron Cemetery (2013) (Size: 93 MB)
 04. The Iron Cemetery.mp313.2 MB
 09. Premonition.mp312.11 MB
 03. Uni-Twins.mp312.01 MB
 02. Orpheus' Quest.mp311.99 MB
 05. When Love Fails.mp311.82 MB
 07. Nostradamus' First Prophecy.mp310.46 MB
 06. Nero.mp39.97 MB
 08. The Ugly Duckling.mp38.65 MB
 01. Intro.mp32.55 MB
 Cover.jpg237.15 KB

Description

INFO:

One thing I find I enjoy about a band, beyond obviously their music, is their personalities. And I find that the Norwegian band ILLUSION SUITE more than supply good attitudes toward doing what they love and toward their fans! You can see that by looking at their Facebook. Also upon viewing their profile, you will notice that they are coming out with their second album, "The Iron Cemetery". And honestly, I can see why all the excitement and anticipation.

This is really one amazing Progressive Metal album. Bill Makatowicz has one amazing voice. Now, I am a personal fan of Progressive Metal, and quite fond of powerful voices. Is Makatowicz's the most powerful I have ever heard, not even close, but I will say, it is one of the best voices I have ever had. And personally, one of my favorite male vocalists of our time. He has one of those voices that can go from like sheer strength to pacifying lullaby and back to a force to be reckoned with in the same song.

For someone who suffers chronic migraines, I am actually a pretty picky person on what and who I listen to. And I would listen to ILLUSION SUITE's "The Iron Cemetery" all day and night long! I would say definitely as soon as it is available in your country, line up and go buy a copy! I know I will be!

BANDMEMBERS:

Bill Makatowicz - Vocals
Bag Erik Johnsen – Bass
Roger Bjorge - Drums, Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Kim Jacobsen - Guitar

TRACKLIST:

01. Intro
02. Orpheus' Quest
03. Uni-Twins
04. The Iron Cemetery
05. When Love Fails
06. Nero
07. Nostradamus' First Prophecy
08. The Ugly Duckling
09. Premonition

Genre: Power
Subgenre: Progressive Power Metal
Bitrate: 320 k
Size: 93.00 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
93 MB
seeders:5
leechers:3

All Comments

Cool!