Infinita Symphonia - Infinita Symphonia (2013)

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on August 28, 2013 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Infinita Symphonia - Infinita Symphonia (2013) (Size: 109.82 MB)
 02. The Last Breath.mp317.54 MB
 10. Limbo.mp317.54 MB
 06. Fly.mp314.32 MB
 04. Drowsiness.mp314.06 MB
 01. If I Could Go Back.mp311.08 MB
 08. Waiting for a Day of Happiness.mp310.38 MB
 05. In Your Eyes.mp39.85 MB
 03. Welcome to My World.mp38.2 MB
 07. Interlude.mp33.68 MB
 09. X Iv.mp33.02 MB
 Cover.jpg144.05 KB

Description

INFO:

Infinita Symphonia, the Italian dynamo of power/progressive metal is preparing to release their second album, a self titled concept album, on June 13th, 2013. The band set out to reach into and successfully achieve every possibility when it comes to their music, not wanting to be defined by any specific genre. I use the term progressive very carefully, as it is extremely broad and well overused in the heavy metal world. This band, however, has proven with their first album to be quite unique and successful and blending multiple influences and styles into one great sound. Upon first listen they are an extremely compelling symphonic band with elements and influences of all kinds in their music, but what stands out above all is piercing vocals and great keyboard and guitar arrangements. This marvelous sophomore release is about life coming to an end, as the concept of time continues to pass by. It’s honest, powerful, deep, and emotional.

Each time I play through this album I am shocked at how quickly and seamlessly the songs flow together. The album starts with one of the most unforgettable songs “If I Could Go Back” which is very reminiscent of the early days of Mercenary (Danish power metal). It hits hard from the start, thanks to the great drum patterns, and is sure to keep any fan of melodic metal’s attention. The hook in the chorus repeats to the very end where it abruptly triggers the next song in a genuinely seamless transition. This pattern happens all too often in the album, which is perfect for the concept album theme, never losing your focus. Bringing an edgier sound to the album is the track “Welcome to My World” which features a questionable vocal style in the middle and is the only time it is used on the album. This is that “progressive” spin I expected to pop up, but it’s almost more off-putting than anything else.

The tone throughout rolls from upbeat and strong to more down-tempo and emotionally driven. This is especially found in the ballad, “In Your Eyes” which was almost too much sap to handle at first. It’s brutally honest lyrically and has a strange pattern in the vocals. It grew on me after about 10 plays and turned into one of my favorite songs on the album thanks to the beautiful musicianship, but was off-putting at first. Immediately following is another strong point on the album, “Fly”. Featuring the easily recognized and iconic vocals of Michael Kiske (Unisonic, ex-Helloween). The addition of Kiske brings the song to a new level, and the two separate vocal styles blend together harmoniously. The album ends with another strong track “Limbo” which ties together the entire albums concept and musicality. All the while the listener is left wondering what exactly is to come next with “Where am I? Who am I” lingering on to the end.

The concept behind the album is enough to get the mind racing, but the true emotion pulled out of you is hard to ignore. So don’t fight it, just accept it. There are a couple truly shining moments on the album, which make the album a definite must hear for symphonic music fans. Not perfect, of course, but powerful nonetheless!

TRACKLIST:

1. If I Could Go Back
2. The Last Breath (Slideshow)
3. Welcome to My World
4. Drowsiness
5. In Your Eyes
6. Fly (Duet with Michael Kiske)
7. Interlude
8. Waiting for a Day of Hapiness
9. X IV
10. Limbo

Genre: Heavy
Subgenre: Symphonic / Hardrock / Metal
Bitrate: 320 k
Size: 109.82 MB

Credit Goes To jo1nl Of Rockbox

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
109.82 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1

All Comments

nice upload.thanks!