Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.21 Build 18 Final Pre-Cracked RePack by adithya.r02 (With extra toolbar styles)

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on January 15, 2015 by adithya.r02in Applications
Torrent verified.

Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.21 Build 18 Final Pre-Cracked RePack by adithya.r02 (With extra toolbar styles) (Size: 6.85 MB)
 idman6.21b18_RePack.CrAckEd-_-niTe_RiDeR.exe6.84 MB
 Readme.txt2.13 KB

Description

Internet Download Manager v6.21 Build 18

Pre-Cracked RePack by adithya.r02 (niTe_RiDeR_Pro)

About:
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is an excellent tool (download manager) to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it's done.

Other features include multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, scheduler pro, sounds on different events, HTTPS support, queue processor, html help and tutorial, enhanced virus protection on download completion, progressive downloading with quotas (useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy or FAP like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.), built-in download accelerator, and many others.

Version 6.21 adds Windows 8.1 compatibility, adds IDM download panel for web-players that can be used to download flash videos from sites like MySpaceTV, and others. It also features complete Windows 7 and Vista support, video page grabber, redeveloped scheduler, and MMS protocol support. The new version also adds improved integration for IE 11 and IE based browsers, redesigned and enhanced download engine, the unique advanced integration into all latest browsers, improved toolbar, and a wealth of other improvements and new features.

See all the exiting excellent features here: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/features.html

IDM is pre-cracked in this repack, and 12 (cool, nice & stylish) extra toolbar styles are added too.

If a dialog pops up, showing 'damaged idm integration' just ignore the dialog. Becoz, I am sure that the IDM integration will be surely installed (tested in ie, firefox & chrome browsers)

Instructions:

• Just Run the exe setup file and install it.
• Make sure you have closed all web browsers before installing.
• If you are reinstalling, make sure you have closed IDM.

[ Command-Line Switches ]

/SILENT: Passive mode, basic GUI & shows only progress. No user input required; and does not show any error/warning boxes.
/VERYSILENT: Fully silent mode, no user input required. No GUI at all.
/SUPPRESSMSGBOXES: Instructs Setup to suppress (decrease) message boxes. Only has an effect when combined with '/SILENT' or '/VERYSILENT'.
/NORESTART: The Setup Will not restart automatically & alsowill not show a prompt for restart if required; when this switch is used.
/LOG: Creates a detailed installation log in the user's temporarydirectory. It is usually at "%LocalAppData%Temp"
/DIR="Full Path where IDM should be installed": Tells setup where to install IDM. A full path name is required. See examples below.
/NOICONS: The start menu folder for IDM will not be installed if this switch is used.
/NOCLOSEAPPLICATIONS: Prevents Setup from closing applications using files that need to be updated by Setup.
• /RESTARTAPPLICATIONS: Instructs Setup to restart automatically closed applications, if possible. If Setup didn't close these applications (for example because /NOCLOSEAPPLICATIONS was used), this command line parameter is ignored.

Credits:
Credits & thanks to Babel patcher for the cracked IDM file & registration key.

Please message me if the torrent doesn't download, I will gie the direct link

Notes
This niTe.RiDeR Pro refers to me. It is my new forum name/nickname. I have also created an kickasstorrents acoount called nite.rider but the kickasstorrents didn't let me upload, said that 'I was too quick, had created the account just today, so upload after 7 days'. But I am in a hurry, I cant wait. So, see this image for proof:

The setup shows 'repack by niTe.RiDeR' beacuse I had first uploaded the non-cracked version of this idm at wincert.net forums (installer repacks section). See my non-cracked)repack here: http://www.wincert.net/forum...h-silent-install-switch/
God promise, I swear to god and my whole family, that niTe.RiDeR refers to me. Now I can't make it show 'repack by adithya.r02', as I don't have time. I have uploaded in 3 places as web seeds, created the torrent. I have the full original iss code (made using inno setup, iss is the inno setup script file extension)
And, I am not that selfish to not give credits to others work. The crack was made by Babel patcher, and I have shown it in the credits
So I hope you understand, Thanks :)

List of 12 added nice stylish toolbar styles: http://pastebin.com/F4598x0G

SHA256 (of exe): ada1bdbff39d4c1e831dde6bb68ee1d38b4a26fd65cc650f1a3c928069b2a689

Click here for VirusTotal.com Report (0/57 virus scanners found threat, 100% clean file)

PLEASE SEED!

PLEASE DO NOT EXIT THE TORRENT CLIENT, OR DO NOT STOP THE TORRENT AFTER IT HAS FINISHED DOWNLOADING.

ENJOY!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.85 MB
seeders:5
leechers:2
Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.21 Build 18 Final Pre-Cracked RePack by adithya.r02 (With extra toolbar styles)

All Comments

Don't worry about 0 seeds, the torrent will be downloaded (it has web seeds, I uploaded it to some hosts)