Interrupted series (#1-3) by S. Moose

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 30, 2015 by ira-1969in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Interrupted series (#1-3) by S. Moose (Size: 559.2 KB)
 Interrupted Vol 3 - S. Moose.epub252.05 KB
 Interrupted Vol 2 - S. Moose.epub160.37 KB
 Interrupted Vol 1 - Moose, S_.epub146.78 KB

Description

Interrupted Volume 1: There are only three things Cam Ellison wants in life: a loving husband, a baby and to find her first love, Ayden Park. But all that is taken away from her in a blink of an eye.

Picking up the pieces to her life, Cam buries herself in work and her new boss, a young, millionaire CEO, A. Sharp.

But he’s the man with two rules:
1. No repeats
2. No relationships

Cam pushes herself into Sharp's life, breaking down the walls he’s built. Soon they find themselves in a situation neither wants to walk away from. But when the door opens, everything changes.

Interrupted Volume 2: Lies. Deception. As soon as the doors open everything will change. As soon as my eyes connect with his I'm drawn to him as if I were a teenager again. Little by little the truth is coming out. Everything he's done to get me back is coming to light. Love is supposed to be easy when it comes to us, but there's nothing easy about this. I've finally come to realize... We'll never be together.

Interrupted Volume 3: His words play in my head over and over. Everywhere I look he's there and it's killing me. Whenever our eyes meet all I can see is the darkness in his eyes. I hate him. I hate that I spent all my time worrying about him and looking for him. I hate everything he stands for. I don't care if we share an unbreakable bond. It doesn't matter that he won't let me go. I won't go back to him. I'm moving on with my life with my other half and I'll be happy. How can I spend my life with someone who lies? How can I love him again knowing his cold heart will never thaw? I'll never fall for his games. I'll never believe his words. I hate him.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
559.2 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Interrupted series (#1-3) by S. Moose