iOS 10 Beta 2 for iPad Air (1st gen) & iPad Mini 2 - CityBoyAtHeart

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on July 9, 2016 by CityBoyAtHartin Applications > iOS
Torrent verified.

iOS 10 Beta 2 for iPad Air (1st gen) & iPad Mini 2 - CityBoyAtHeart (Size: 2.43 GB)
 iPad_64bit_10.0_14A5297c_Restore_(iPad_Air&iPad_Mini_2).ipsw2.43 GB

Description

Sorry for the late upload folks. Just got back from vacation.

If you already installed iOS 10 Beta 1 using the configuration profile then you don't need this file. Just navigate to Settings/General/Software Update if it hasn't already prompted you for the update.

Windows users; Like iOS 10 Beta 1, this cannot be used on a Windows (or Linux) PC. You must use the OTA Configuration Profile found here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArUtCxVjht4ycWNZFfZXbFRTnzM

I've never hosted a file on OneDrive before for the general public. Let me know if they disable the download and I'll post another link.

Back up first if using the restore option. No need to backup if using the update option (but you should always keep a backup just in case).

This only works using a Mac. Install Xcode 8 Beta 2 (I'll be uploading it momentarily) and keep it running in the background. Update your device using iTunes using Option+Update or Option+Resore and navigate to where you saved your IPSW file. Select and follow the prompts. Enjoy!

Note: Update will update your phone without wiping data and settings (or should anyway). Restore will perform a clean install and all your data and setting will be lost. You can restore a previous backup from iOS 9. There are pros and cons to a clean install and an update. Search Google for more detailed information or shoot me a pm with any questions.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.43 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
iOS 10 Beta 2 for iPad Air (1st gen) & iPad Mini 2 - CityBoyAtHeart