Jack Gardiner UK Guitarist - Complete

seeders: 9
leechers: 17
Added on June 22, 2016 by bluesman101in Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Jack Gardiner UK Guitarist - Complete (Size: 11.12 GB)
 .ds_store6 KB
 20 Technique Heavy Rock Fusion Licks.mp43.71 GB
 20 Technique Heavy Rock Fusion Licks.pdf5.49 MB
 20 Technique Heavy RockFusion Licks Bm Track.gp517.82 KB
 20 Technique Heavy RockFusion Licks Bm Track.gpx71.21 KB
 20 Technique Heavy RockFusion Licks Dm Track.gp519.47 KB
 20 Technique Heavy RockFusion Licks.gpx74.48 KB
 Bm7 Fusion Groove Backing Track.mp34.84 MB
 Dm Fusion Groove Backing Track.mp34.48 MB
 ._.ds_store82 bytes
 ._Dm Fusion Groove Backing Track.mp3214 bytes
 25 Killer Dorian Rock Fusion Licks PDF.pdf10.69 MB
 25 Killer Dorian Rock_Fusion Licks HD VIDEO New Size.mp42.22 GB
 25 Killer Dorian RockFusion Licks - Bm.gpx52.72 KB
 25 Killer Dorian RockFusion Licks - Em7 Track.gpx39.63 KB
 25 Killer Dorian RockFusion Licks Am.gpx37.31 KB
 Am7 Track - 25 Killer Dorian Rock_Fusion Licks.mp33.19 MB
 Em7 Track - 25 Killer Dorian Rock_Fusion Licks.mp33.32 MB
 Hollywood Backing Track Bm7 - 25 Killer Dorian Rock Fusion Licks.mp32.7 MB
 .ds_store6 KB
 25 Killer Mixolydian Rock_Fusion Licks new size.mp41.95 GB
 25 Killer Mixolydian RockFusion Licks - A7.gpx43.28 KB
 25 Killer Mixolydian RockFusion Licks - E7 Track.gpx58.09 KB
 25 Killer Mixolydian RockFusion Licks - G7 Track.gpx53.22 KB
 25 Killer Mixolydian RockFusion Licks PDF.pdf10.84 MB
 Killer Mixolydian Backing Track in E.mp33.54 MB
 Mixolydian Backing Track A 25 Killer.mp32.79 MB
 Mixolydian Backing Track G.mp34.1 MB
 ._.ds_store82 bytes
 ._25 Killer Mixolydian RockFusion Licks PDF.pdf82 bytes
 ap_jg_long_time_running_jtx.mp37.2 MB
 ap_jg_longtimerunning.mp437.26 MB
 ap_jg_minimal_movement_jtx.mp36.12 MB
 ap_jg_minimalmovement.mp432.28 MB
 ap_jg_new_beginnings_jtx.mp38.75 MB
 ap_jg_newbeginnings.mp445.82 MB
 ap_jg_spocker.mp424.77 MB
 ap_jg_spocker_jtx.mp36.3 MB
 ap_jg_that_time_again_jtx.mp34.89 MB
 ap_jg_thattimeagain.mp425.78 MB
 ._ One Chord Groove Phrasing Backing Track E.mp3214 bytes
 ._One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class.pdf82 bytes
 One Chord Groove Phrasing Backing Track E.mp34.35 MB
 One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class Extended Improvisation Transcription GUITAR PRO 5.gp59.28 KB
 One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class Extended Improvisation Transcription.gpx43.77 KB
 One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class Extended Improvisation Transcription.pdf734.92 KB
 One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class Guitar Transcription Booklet GP5.gp552.46 KB
 One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class Guitar Transcription Booklet.gpx132.01 KB
 One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class Guitar Transcription Booklet.pdf4.66 MB
 One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class.pdf9.49 MB
 One Chord Grooves Part One.mp4734.14 MB
 One Chord Grooves Part Two Video.mp42.25 GB
 Static Groove Backing Track G.mp33.87 MB
 ._ One Chord Groove Phrasing Backing Track E.mp3214 bytes
 ._One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class.pdf82 bytes
 One Chord Groove Phrasing Backing Track E.mp34.35 MB
 One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class Extended Improvisation Transcription GUITAR PRO 5.gp59.28 KB
 One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class Extended Improvisation Transcription.gpx43.77 KB
 One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class Extended Improvisation Transcription.pdf734.92 KB
 One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class Guitar Transcription Booklet GP5.gp552.46 KB
 One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class Guitar Transcription Booklet.gpx132.01 KB
 One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class Guitar Transcription Booklet.pdf4.66 MB
 One Chord Grooves An Improvisation Class.pdf9.49 MB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimage

JackGardiner.com
Complete Selection of Tutorials Available
By: Jack Gardiner - UK Guitarist

JackGardiner.com

imageimage
imageimage

Jack Gardiner is a professional guitarist/teacher/musician born and raised in Liverpool, England. Coming from the city most famous for The Beatles, music has been a part of Jack's life from very early on. His father (Roger Gardiner) has played the bass guitar for over 40 years. When Jack was a child, his father was watching a Dweezil Zappa VHS one night, with special guest Steve Vai on guitar. It was at that point, Jack said to his father 'I want to be a guitarist like him!'.

At the age of 9, Jack started to take Classical Guitar lessons in school and at the age of 11, he took an interest in the Electric Guitar, studying for a year with Guitar Virtuoso John Wheatcroft (Guitar X, Guitar Techniques magazine). He performed his first few performances and gigs around the same time. It wasn't until Jack reached the age of 15 that he started to take the guitar seriously. After finding a number of highly talented musicians through YouTube, Jack found huge inspiration in the playing of guitarists such as Tom Quayle, Rick Graham, Guthrie Govan, Martin Miller and Marco Sfogli. Jack began studying with Tom Quayle soon after, which shaped his style and sound significantly. In the years that followed, Jack has continued to grow and develop.

Playing with various acts and artists, from Rap Music, to 60's Funk, to straight ahead Guitar Fusion. Sacrificing his studies to work, gig and teach, Jack has a lot of experience in the different aspects of music and the industry. His goal is to develop, grow and perform as a modern young musician with a modern approach in todays ever-changing music world.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.12 GB
seeders:9
leechers:17
Jack Gardiner UK Guitarist - Complete

All Comments

Thank you. I need more time to learn all the great stuff you have shared. There's so much great stuff and so little time.
its ok bluesman sorry for that its very expensive . by the way if you have 2nd hand version it really really ok it Good for me. can u upload this one? or its either some lesson of Derryl Gabel mastering chord & harmony or outside secrets ... pls plss pls pls
I need another life time to go through this amazing stuff . HappyNess is having so meny stuff to learn n There is nothing I cud be happier than having those.
thanks bluesman your the best.....iwant Derryl Gabel megapack.. guitar lesson
And your kicking in how much? You do realize that's a $400 package right? Sure, I could afford it, but then no one else get's their request for an entire month. Gotta work within my budget my friend. Hmmmmm...I do have a second hand version of that, I got off faststrings.com for the brief period they had it up. It is incomplete in that it doesn't include all the extras like student requests, an evening with Darryl, and fusion solos but it does include the main 14 videos in low resolution. Would that be adequate?
Hey guise, w8:
I found this:
https://audioz.download/tuto...mate-virtuosity-15-pack.html

This includes a decent chunk of what our friend here requested as far as I can tell. Maybe he can get on working on it and then sometime later you can complete the package with what's missing
They have removed it
mirror links to rapidgator still working
Yes, Rapidgator is still working but I think I'll skip out on this one.
I just realized Mr. Gabel posted on the Audioz thread.
Seems like a genuinely cool guy and very hard-working (must be to have developed those chops).
Will buy it when I pile up enough money, seems totally worth it.
Anyways. Do as you please, then later Bluesman can also buy the missing bits.
guitardood do you have a copy derry gabel lesson?
Follow the link I posted the other day, the rapidgator links work
Wow....that's massive... great bluesman101
Thank you. I need more time to learn all the great stuff you have shared. There's so much great stuff and so little time.
Amen to that brother. It's very easy to suffer information overload which often leads to apathy. Either you no longer care or you just can't decide where to start because there's just too much material. In my case, I have decided to pick a specialization, the blues, and focus on materials centered around that. That narrows it down quite a bit. That doesn't mean I'll never look at another discipline. I'll often dip into jazz-fusion to add some interesting things to my pentatonic scales. But generally, the more specialized you get, the happier you are gonna be because some things like modes apply across all music types and other things, like jazz scales don't. Anyway, that's how I deal with it.
Unless you're Guthrie, everything applies to everything and you can also turn water into wine as a bonus.