"Jacqueline Wilson" Collection 4 (5 Titles) [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 11
leechers: 1
Added on November 29, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

"Jacqueline Wilson" Collection 4 (5 Titles) [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 30.62 MB)
 Love Lessons - Jacqueline Wilson.mobi1.3 MB
 Love Lessons - Jacqueline Wilson.azw31.22 MB
 Love Lessons - Jacqueline Wilson.epub626.46 KB
 Love Lessons - Jacqueline Wilson.jpg73.48 KB
 Love Lessons - Jacqueline Wilson.opf2.67 KB
 Mark Spark in the Dark - Jacqueline Wilson.mobi1.81 MB
 Mark Spark in the Dark - Jacqueline Wilson.azw31.65 MB
 Mark Spark in the Dark - Jacqueline Wilson.epub1.54 MB
 Mark Spark in the Dark - Jacqueline Wilson.jpg71.83 KB
 Mark Spark in the Dark - Jacqueline Wilson.opf2.89 KB
 Midnight - Jacqueline Wilson.azw31.75 MB
 Midnight - Jacqueline Wilson.mobi1.73 MB
 Midnight - Jacqueline Wilson.epub1.12 MB
 Midnight - Jacqueline Wilson.jpg49.15 KB
 Midnight - Jacqueline Wilson.opf2.16 KB
 My Secret Diary - Jacqueline Wilson.azw33.06 MB
 My Secret Diary - Jacqueline Wilson.mobi3.01 MB
 My Secret Diary - Jacqueline Wilson.epub2.68 MB
 My Secret Diary - Jacqueline Wilson.jpg74.88 KB
 My Secret Diary - Jacqueline Wilson.opf2.13 KB
 My Sister Jodie - Jacqueline Wilson.azw33.24 MB
 My Sister Jodie - Jacqueline Wilson.mobi3.19 MB
 My Sister Jodie - Jacqueline Wilson.epub2.39 MB
 My Sister Jodie - Jacqueline Wilson.jpg50.47 KB
 My Sister Jodie - Jacqueline Wilson.opf2.25 KB

Description

image Love Lessons
ISBN-13: 9780552553520
ASIN: B0031RS3NK
Published: 6/01/2006
Fourteen-year-old Prue and her sister Grace have been educated at home by their controlling, super-strict father all their lives. Forced to wear Mum's odd hand-made garments and forbidden from reading teenage magazines, they know they're very different to 'normal' girls - but when Dad has a stroke and ends up in hospital, unable to move or speak, Prue suddenly discovers what it's like to have a little freedom.

image Mark Spark in the Dark
ISBN-13: 9780140367904
ASIN: B002RI9T5A
Published: 9/29/1994
Mark is scared of the dark, but when he thinks his Great Gran is in trouble, nothing is going to stop him coming to her rescue.

Two lively stories featuring Mark Spark, the boy with lots of bright ideas.

image Midnight
ISBN-13: 9780385606059
ASIN: B0031RS9O8
Published: 12/15/2003
Violet has always been in the shadow of her mesmerizing, controlling brother Will -- by turns delightful and terrifying. Now that Will has learned a shocking secret about his own past, things seem to be getting worse. Violet retreats further into her fantasy world built around the fairy characters created by her favourite author, Casper Dream. The arrival of Jasmine, a new girl at school who immediately befriends Violet, seems like it might change Violet’s life for the better and allow her to break free of Will’s spell. But is Jasmine a true friend?

image My Secret Diary
ISBN-13: 9780385614429
ASIN: B0031RSA5G
Published: 3/12/2009
A wonderfully written and engaging memoir of Jacqueline Wilson's life as a teenager - her problems with her family, first love, her school life and her friends. Read extracts from her real secret teenage diaries and the stories she wrote as a teenager, to build up a fascinating picture of a real teenager and her inner life. Covering issues as diverse as the songs she danced to and the way she created beehive hairdos to her troubled school life and her parents' problematic relationship.

image My Sister Jodie
ISBN-13: 9780385610124
ASIN: B0031RS9IE
Published: 4/01/2008
Pearl and Jodie are sisters. Pearl is the younger one, small, shy and anxious. Jodie is nearly three years older, bold and brash and bad and Pearl adores her. When their parents get new jobs at Melchester College, a Victorian Gothic mansion, the girls spend a bizarre summer holiday in the boarding school with just a few leftover children for company. Things start to change now they are in their new home. Jodie has always been the leader but now it's Pearl who's making new friends. When term begins, their strange summer is over. But things keep on changing. Jodie really doesn't fit in with the posh teenagers in her class. Pearl is blossoming. Maybe she doesn't need Jodie as much as she used to. But Jodie needs her. And when the school celebration of Firework Night comes around and a tragic event occurs, Pearl realises quite how much she does need her big sister.

image Meet the Authors
Jacqueline Wilson

Jacqueline Wilson was born in Bath in 1945, but spent most of her childhood in Kingston-on-Thames. She always wanted to be a writer and wrote her first ‘novel’ when she was nine, filling in countless Woolworths’ exercise books as she grew up. As a teenager she started work for a magazine publishing company and then went on to work as a journalist on Jackie magazine (which she was told was named after her!) before turning to writing novels full-time.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
30.62 MB
seeders:11
leechers:1
"Jacqueline Wilson" Collection 4 (5 Titles) [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

All Comments

Thank you!!
thanks so much